"True-blood brit" ha ha ha! :naughty:

Why is Mika terrified? I wonder where his money is... Is he gonna go bankrupt??? Let's club together in order to save Mika from failure :stretcher:

Love his answer, he's priceless :wub2:

Hopefully not in some Icelandic Bank!

If he's like a lot of us here, he's right to be more worried about the economy than Madonnas divorce.

Both her and Guy are well off enough to buy houses outright, there are so many people here who can't and a lot who have already lost theirs. So I'm glad Mika gave the answer he did, cause it comes to something when an issue like a celebrity divorce, pushes the worlds economic meltdown off the front pages of the papers.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the mans brain ... he certainly seems to have lifes priorities in order ... :thumb_yello:

TBH , im sick of hearing about madonna's divorce now anyway :naughty: ... oh dear , she may lose 16 million to guy .... that will only leave her with 56 odd million , some people have the worst luck .... :rolls_eyes:

nice answer mika !!! :thumb_yello:

Edited by mikas_gal07

warning for journalists.....

never ask silly questions to Mika....:naughty:

you might discover he's intelligent..............:wink2:

i'm always struck by the peculiar adjectives they can invent for him....floppy haired....oh god :rolls_eyes:

Way to go, Mika!

You are a very sensible boy...you are not all lollipops and clown heads:mf_rosetinted:

I'm liking this mature Mika :naughty:

T4P!

Yeah, me too. I like it that he has his finger on the pulse and can be sensible, we haven't seen so much of that side of him recently and I am liking it a lot.

Not sure what a true blood brit is, but he's an American citizen indeed. He's really noticed about what happens in the country his father's family come from...and he has an oppinion in the matter. Really great answer Mika :)

edit: It's funny that the other celebrities really answered about the divorce, haha

Well the economy problem affects all countries but he was talking about the UK surely? That was the question the interviewer asked.

He also had dual citizenship doesn't he? He holds 2 passports anyway.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b64381_musicians_muse_on_madonna.html

Musicians Muse on Madonna

This week we checked out the City of Hope benefit in Santa Monica, which is a great cause, raising money for cancer research—but our minds were still on Madonna. Sorry, what the eff do you expect? We wondered if Madge's supersuccessful music career had anything to do with the bustup?

All those tours keeping you and your supposed loved one apart for months at a time have gotta take a toll on your marriage.

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Nice one, Mika! :naughty:

hehe, cute answer, mika. :bleh:

true blood brit..? :blink: well, brit by heart, that's sure :thumb_yello:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b64381_musicians_muse_on_madonna.html

Musicians Muse on Madonna

This week we checked out the City of Hope benefit in Santa Monica, which is a great cause, raising money for cancer research—but our minds were still on Madonna. Sorry, what the eff do you expect? We wondered if Madge's supersuccessful music career had anything to do with the bustup?

All those tours keeping you and your supposed loved one apart for months at a time have gotta take a toll on your marriage.

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Nice one, Mika! :naughty:

Well said Mika!!! Our wise musician couldn't give a toss about all the hype over Madge's divorce. Mika realises other things are far more important!!

Most people are concerned about the financial crisis.

All Madonna and Guy need to do is sell a couple of their HUGE MANSIONS, split the money between them, and they will both be well off!

This is giving a foretaste to the mikaquestions answers :naughty:

Q: When will your next album be released?

A: Oh look, a three-headed monkey! :roftl:

:wub2:

:roftl::roftl:

Yeah most probably :naughty:

"True-blood brit" ha ha ha! :naughty:

Why is Mika terrified? I wonder where his money is... Is he gonna go bankrupt??? Let's club together in order to save Mika from failure :stretcher:

Love his answer, he's priceless :wub2:

:naughty:

I dunno where's all his money, but I'm glad to know a part of it is on stage in every show...

At Parc Des Princes he's pushed the boat out (or spared not expense :bleh:), he gains a lot, he gives us something back trying to make his gigs something beautiful and great. Up to scratch :wink2:

Don't worry, as long as there is fans here he's not gonna go bankrupt.. I guess...:lol3:

Hopefully he has put all his money in Swiss banks:mf_rosetinted:

Swiss are good, love their chocolat too...

But they have expensive watches, according to Mika! How they dare...:mf_rosetinted:

I love Lindt chocolat, and toblerone obviously

toblerone :drool: I've not had one in years!

Some swiss kind relatives of my father sent us 2 pounds of Swiss chocolate by mail. I'll be always thankful :naughty: