Brand new MIKA Newsletter!!!!!

CazGirl

I got mail :thumb_yello:'

to be honoust, I didn't even know Kanye West said that. I only thought he said something about how the show looked, and that he works with the same 'stage designer' as Mika.

it was really cool of kanye to say that the bar has been raised after the parc des princes show. i didnt know he said that either.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was really cool of kanye to say that the bar has been raised after the parc des princes show. i didnt know he said that either.

agreed, but I would like to know where he said it. I know someone posted his blog weeks ago, but he only said he liked the show and he was amazed by how it all looked. I can't remember he said something about the show itsels, I mean the singing part. :wink2:

agreed, but I would like to know where he said it. I know someone posted his blog weeks ago, but he only said he liked the show and he was amazed by how it all looked. I can't remember he said something about the show itsels, I mean the singing part. :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15828&highlight=west

and btw, i've found this too :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8144&highlight=kayne

sorry i haven't read all pages...if this is already said

that number for free texts re. news about mika does not work for me...prob because i'm outside the uk.............:shocked:

it doesn't work for me either:thumbdown:

I only see this 'BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD LOL!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST MIKA'S SHOW IN PARIS DESIGNED BY MY GOOD FRIEND ES DEVLIN WHO ALSO WORKED GLOW IN THE DARK

07.10.2008' and many many photos, I don't tee text where he says 'mika raised the bar' :blink:

I only see this 'BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD LOL!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST MIKA'S SHOW IN PARIS DESIGNED BY MY GOOD FRIEND ES DEVLIN WHO ALSO WORKED GLOW IN THE DARK

07.10.2008' and many many photos, I don't tee text where he says 'mika raised the bar' :blink:

Sure I think Mika exaggerated a bit, but I mean, how many of his MySpace "friends" do you think know the exact quote? Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

Sure I think Mika exaggerated a bit, but I mean, how many of his MySpace "friends" do you think know the exact quote? Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry, what do you mean wit 'how many of his Myspace 'friends' do you think know the exact quote'?

I don't blame Mika, well...maybe at bit...I mean If Kanye really said it it would've been cool. But he didn't...so it's a bit strange then..:wink2: I just don't see the point of exaggerating when you already have Kanye West mentioning your show and how amazing it looks on his blog:wink2:

woot woot I got the mika email yesterday (good timing for my bday wooohooo) it's lovely to get mika related emails:thumb_yello::punk:

if anyone wants to spam my email with anything mika related feel free:roftl: lmao I'll give you my email ad pmsl:naughty:

:naughty:

I received it too yesterday :bleh: and yeah Deb, each time, it's very strange to see it in our mailbox (imagine when I received "you have a new comment from Mika" on myspace!) :shocked:

Euh... no I can't imagine !! :shocked: But I didn't know about that story...! Maybe you can tell me in the French Thread :wink2: