• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pretty!!! :das:

AND SO GAY!

:shocked:

Damn :sneaky2:

:roftl:

But what's with the tripping out then? If he's gay you shouldn't get confused by looking at my sig?

:naughty:

:shocked:

Damn :sneaky2:

:roftl:

But what's with the tripping out then? If he's gay you shouldn't get confused by looking at my sig?

:naughty:

THAT'S the s a m e person? :shocked:

OMG!!! The pic in your siggie is not very flattering then!!!

OMG!!! HE is :das:

THAT'S the s a m e person? :shocked:

OMG!!! The pic in your siggie is not very flattering then!!!

OMG!!! HE is :das:

:lmao: Are you serious? :roftl:

Why wouldn't it be the same person? We were talking about jim right (the guy in my sig, remember)? Why would I post pictures of someone else? :roftl:

And what's wrong with the pic(s?) in my sig? :boxed:

:lmao: Are you serious? :roftl:

Why wouldn't it be the same person? We were talking about jim right (the guy in my sig, remember)? Why would I post pictures of someone else? :roftl:

And what's wrong with the pic(s?) in my sig? :boxed:

Nothing is 'wrong' with it --

it just isn't flattering to him cause he is a BABE! I never would have KNOWN judging by the siggie :shocked: D A M N

Nothing is 'wrong' with it --

it just isn't flattering to him cause he is a BABE! I never would have KNOWN judging by the siggie :shocked: D A M N

:shocked: Too bad he's gay eh .. :roftl:

Must say that I've found these pictures after making the sig (or getting the sig from Ingie). I just can't make another one .. can I? :boxed: Would be not fun for Ingie.. :boxed:

:shocked: Too bad he's gay eh .. :roftl:

Must say that I've found these pictures after making the sig (or getting the sig from Ingie). I just can't make another one .. can I? :boxed: Would be not fun for Ingie.. :boxed:

Are you kidding? ingie LIVES for making siggies! :naughty:

She made MINE :wub2:

YOU should ask her to make another one!!!! Then I can STARE at it and :drool:

Are you kidding? ingie LIVES for making siggies! :naughty

She made MINE :wub2

YOU should ask her to make another one!!!! Then I can STARE at it and :drool:

Yeah, I know she probably loves making them (and she's really good at it) but still .. I have this one for uhm .. a week or 2/3? That's just wrong :boxed::roftl:

And I don't know if I want you to stare at my sig and :drool::boxed::roftl:

But I must say I love those pictures more then the ones in my sig :blush-anim-cl: ... hmm ...

Yeah, I know she probably loves making them (and she's really good at it) but still .. I have this one for uhm .. a week or 2/3? That's just wrong :boxed::roftl:

And I don't know if I want you to stare at my sig and :drool::boxed::roftl:

But I must say I love those pictures more then the ones in my sig :blush-anim-cl: ... hmm ...

YEAH!!! I would ask for sure..... I mean LOOK at Mika in that pic.... SO BEAUTIFUL he make Jim look even worse! CHANGE THE PIC! :punk:

YEAH!!! I would ask for sure..... I mean LOOK at Mika in that pic.... SO BEAUTIFUL he make Jim look even worse! CHANGE THE PIC! :punk:

:roftl: But that's probably because Ingie made the picture of jim a bit dark .. the original pic isn't like that .. :bleh:

But I'll ask her :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: But that's probably because Ingie made the picture of jim a bit dark .. the original pic isn't like that .. :bleh:

But I'll ask her :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno, all I know is thiose other pics are :das: and I can SEE w h y you are all ga ga over Jim....... :naughty:

I dunno, all I know is thiose other pics are :das: and I can SEE w h y you are all ga ga over Jim....... :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks, I think? :roftl:

You should see him play btw .. he's wonderful :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks, I think? :roftl:

You should see him play btw .. he's wonderful :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But.... he plays the guitar..... I have never known of a gay man playing the guitar in a band... I mean yeah - Rufus plays the guitar but when he is singing Gay Messiah.... THAT is a first for me!

I NEED to 'see' him play :naughty:

But.... he plays the guitar..... I have never known of a gay man playing the guitar in a band... I mean yeah - Rufus plays the guitar but when he is singing Gay Messiah.... THAT is a first for me!

I NEED to 'see' him play :naughty:

So, what are you saying now? He can't be gay? :roftl:

I know you need that :mf_rosetinted:

Here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16106

There's a link with videos from Werchter ... You really should see: No More Running Away, Come On, Your Fractured Life & Take Your Hands .. :naughty: (and the others are great too).