Your MIKA'S fav remark ever

willywonka

Where have you been all the time? I can't remember what you've said on that thread...

Haha! That's a good one. Did he really say it??:roftl:

i was away to prepare for my big lower high school evaluation exam.i had to do it one month in advance,otherwise i'll just procrastinate till the last minute :naughty:

he did! and the DJ laughed so hard, he almost fell on the floor :roftl:

"giggle giggle giggle giggle oh no giggle giggle when did that happen giggle giggle" oh I am a BIIIIG fan of the Mika giggle :wub2::naughty:

i love his laughter too! i have it as my text message tone ,lol.

Edited by kaeryana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also found amazing his answer about madonna's divorce...right thing at the right time!

"Oh really? You should give them something to warm up, give them whiskey!":naughty:

"Choose your battles wisely and try to be nice to mum"

"Mika: where's cherisse?I can't seem to find her.she's short!

audience: ooohh..

Mika: what? it's not my fault she's short!"

:roftl:

i never seen/heard these. HELP ME PLEASE :sad:

i was away to prepare for my big lower high school evaluation exam.i had to do it one month in advance,otherwise i'll just procrastinate till the last minute :naughty:

he did! and the DJ laughed so hard, he almost fell on the floor :roftl:

i.

Oh yeah. So did you pass the exam?

Hahaha,I've heard that Mika's quote,but never saw the interview!

Oh nooooooo :roftl: poor guy!!

"Boy" is the key word :wub2:

Deffo:wub2:

Hey Kaeryana,you're back!

Haha,I remember that one! But didn't it go "Oh well. She's still short" or something like that?:boxed:

You're right!

I think it's about time we had more Mika quoting mp3's out there don't you :naughty: I need a bit of a lift at the mo.

Agree! Oh Violet?!...:fisch::naughty:

Oh yeah. So did you pass the exam?

Hahaha,I've heard that Mika's quote,but never saw the interview!

I haven't gotten the result yet,it should be out in Dec.I'm aiming for straight A's,wish me luck! :thumb_yello:

Me neither,i just quoted it from someone's signature :naughty: have u seen the japanese interview with mary vivian?I really love that one,it's so funny.

i never seen/heard these. HELP ME PLEASE :sad:

Well,you have a whole thread about Mika's statement about Madonna's divorce...and the second one,well,I think he said that to Ingie and co. at the Amsterdam gig,when the coldness kicked off they're asses :naughty:

And as for the last one,I've never actually seen the vid or whatever,only read it o here.

Hope that helped ;)

I haven't gotten the result yet,it should be out in Dec.I'm aiming for straight A's,wish me luck! :thumb_yello:

Me neither,i just quoted it from someone's signature :naughty: have u seen the japanese interview with mary vivian?I really love that one,it's so funny.

Good luck with it!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Japanese interview? I know that one!! And I love it!:roftl:

Agree! Oh Violet?!...:fisch::naughty:

:lol3: Did someone call my name in need of additional interview material abuse mp3s, hm? :naughty: Never fear, I'm here :thumb_yello:... but not tonight, I got persuaded to try a new restaurant dedicated to particularly spicy food... hmmm... let's see if I'll be back :bleh:... if not I might have spontaneously combusted.... focus.gif

Well,you have a whole thread about Mika's statement about Madonna's divorce...and the second one,well,I think he said that to Ingie and co. at the Amsterdam gig,when the coldness kicked off they're asses :naughty:

And as for the last one,I've never actually seen the vid or whatever,only read it o here.

Hope that helped ;)

a little but it's still something :wink2:

:lol3: Did someone call my name in need of additional interview material abuse mp3s, hm? Never fear, I'm here :thumb_yello:... but not tonight, I got persuaded to try a new restaurant dedicated to particularly spicy food... hmmm... let's see if I'll be back :bleh:... if not I might have spontaneously combusted.... focus.gif

Yay!:naughty:

Okay, I hope you will survive:wink2:

I read it on here,actually. I think it was on the official Mika Quotes Thread.:

I will search for it. I'm pretty good with searching things:mf_rosetinted: