Pideh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope so!

do you know if the version in of Live in Cartoon Motion is the the Deluxe one? i wanna order it too :bleh:

i have only the standard :(

I don't know, I think so:wink2: you could send them an email and ask them:thumb_yello:

ebay :naughty:. There are a few on it, if you check every now and then...

I can't believe it! 3 pounds...thats..cheap:roftl:

let me know if you see another one? I'm currently bidding, but I've got the feeling the price will go up..up..up:thumbdown:

I've been watching for a few weeks now, I think you have probably missed all of the cheap ones.

Now the release date is so near you might as well just wait and get it from Amazon or something, Amazon is free postage and costs 10.98.

I think you will pay more for it on ebay now people have cottoned on.

I've been watching for a few weeks now, I think you have probably missed all of the cheap ones.

Now the release date is so near you might as well just wait and get it from Amazon or something, Amazon is free postage and costs 10.98.

I think you will pay more for it on ebay now people have cottoned on.

I can't order on Amazon:thumbdown: I already bought one at the MusicStore, it cost me 28 euros. I'm not gonna pay more than 15 euros for the promo...so if anyone bids more than 15..I'm out :mf_rosetinted:

Mika Releases Live DVD of Paris Performance

Pop superstar Mika releases a live DVD of his biggest performance yet, when he performed his first stadium show to over 55,000 fans at Paris's iconic Parc Des Prince stadium this summer.

A visual and musical extravaganza, the show saw Mika bring his amazing cartoon world into Technicolor life. Featuring all his hits, along with new tracks and a few surprises, this was one of the most ambitious pop shows ever undertaken and included a host of twisted circus performers - flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls and much, much more.

For this extra special show, Mika collaborated with some of the most exciting creative talents working today. The brilliant Opera designer Es Devlin who has worked with the English National Opera as well as Kanye West and Pet Shop Boys created the stage settings. Christian Louboutin created all Mika's shoes for the show and uber cool British designer Matthew Williamson designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

Live at Parc Des Prince also comes with an exclusive documentary, detailing behind the scenes action and showing us how the dazzling costumes, stunning choreography and breath-taking production all took shape. Additional bonus features include the outstanding animated video for Lollipop and Grace Kelly as performed on Jools Hollands Hootenanny. The DVD will come in a special deluxe embossed box with a booklet designed by Mika himself, including lots of pictures from his personal collection.

The show at Parc Des Prince marked the end of an incredible two years for Mika, whose debut album Life In Cartoon Motion has gone five times platinum for sales of over 1.5 million in the UK, with a further 4 million sold around the world.

Also See: ilikemusic.com | Mika

Edited by A. Clay

has anybody found where it can be brought in region/zone four? i cant find it anywhere! :mad3:

ummmmm

quite difficult

i don`t know where you live but for example.. i live in argentina and i have a region four too.. but i have a multizone dvd player so i`ll order one version from the UK..

at least here in South America Mika`s new dvd isn`t going to be released yet :thumbdown:

maybe in december

ummmmm

quite difficult

i don`t know where you live but for example.. i live in argentina and i have a region four too.. but i have a multizone dvd player so i`ll order one version from the UK..

at least here in South America Mika`s new dvd isn`t going to be released yet :thumbdown:

maybe in december

we have regions for dvd players too? :blink: what's up with that? lol.this is confusing.

from what I understand of,my dvd player is quite versatile since it's able to play Dvds regardless of regions etc.:naughty:

it makes me wonder though,wonder when the DVD's gonna be released here at my country?UK's not such a long way to go from here anyway,there shouldn't be excuses :cool:

has anybody found where it can be brought in region/zone four? i cant find it anywhere! :mad3:

It'll take a while... I thionk it took ages before LiveICM was released here...

That and Relax was released in September this year so it makes me think we're not important at all! :sneaky2:

ummmmm

quite difficult

maybe in december

Lucky you for having a region free DVD player!

It will be released eventually, but it'll take a while...

They mustn't realise that South America, the Asia-Pacific and Africa exist... :sneaky2:

we have regions for dvd players too? :blink: what's up with that? lol.this is confusing.

from what I understand of,my dvd player is quite versatile since it's able to play Dvds regardless of regions etc.:naughty:

it makes me wonder though,wonder when the DVD's gonna be released here at my country?UK's not such a long way to go from here anyway,there shouldn't be excuses :cool:

It's there to stop you from buying DVDs from elsewhere in the world...

Doesn't work when people have figured out how to make DVD players region free...

It'll take a while... I thionk it took ages before LiveICM was released here...

That and Relax was released in September this year so it makes me think we're not important at all! :sneaky2:

Lucky you for having a region free DVD player!

It will be released eventually, but it'll take a while...

They mustn't realise that South America, the Asia-Pacific and Africa exist... :sneaky2:

live in cartoon motion here it was released almost for Christmas :thumbdown:

i got my copy the 19th december :bleh: i still have the ticket :roftl: