What are you expecting from MIKA's second album?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about this a lot lately...what if Mika was completely different for the next album, like had a guitar instead of a piano, straight hair instead of curly, lost 3 inches and grew a beard...:roftl:

I don't really want that to happen, just thought it's be a funny image.:naughty:

Maybe he'll do a collaberation with Perez Hilton and Katy Perry! I wouldn't be too keen on a Perez one...mainly because I don't know if Perez can sing...

But a Katy duet!! Now that I'd love to see!:punk:

can't wait for a new album:wub2:

I've been thinking about this a lot lately...what if Mika was completely different for the next album, like had a guitar instead of a piano, straight hair instead of curly, lost 3 inches and grew a beard...:roftl:

I don't really want that to happen, just thought it's be a funny image.:naughty:

Maybe he'll do a collaberation with Perez Hilton and Katy Perry! I wouldn't be too keen on a Perez one...mainly because I don't know if Perez can sing...

But a Katy duet!! Now that I'd love to see!:punk:

can't wait for a new album:wub2:

:roftl:Rather not.

Hmm..I don't think they will do a duet, and I also don't know if I'd hope that..

Thank you!:wub2:

You're welcome:wink2:

I'm especting it veeery late.

It's definitely his song:naughty:

I wish we could hear more of that song, it sounds good:sad:

I love that song ye were talking about, I know you only get bits of it on interviews...but I get shivers even from that little bit..

I would love to hear all of that someday:wub2:

:roftl:Rather not.

Hmm..I don't think they will do a duet, and I also don't know if I'd hope that..

yeah, the thing is a duet with them could sound terrible and all wrong, but I'm still curious as to what it could sound like. But yeah, they could very well be a lot better on there own:naughty:

It's nice to read the expections for the album. I also posted mine somewhere, but how are u people actually gonna listen to his new album when u bought it?

I mean, song by song, or first a part of all of them.

I have no idea how i'm gonna listen to it, probarly I will be too excited to take of the plastic of the CD-box xD

I love that song ye were talking about, I know you only get bits of it on interviews...but I get shivers even from that little bit..

I would love to hear all of that someday:wub2:

Me 2:wub2:

Then his gigs will be like:

"ya'll brothaas, feel the vibe" yeah yeah ay ay :naughty:

:doh:

Yaa brothaa's and sistaa's, it's Mika, ya Lollipop gangstaa. Ain't got no shizzle in ma nizzle! Fo shoo:mf_rosetinted:

I'm expecting a delicious flow of rainbow coloured chocolate flavoured happiness mixed with an undertone of sorrow cleverly masked by jubulant music and clever vocals :bleh:[/QUOT

Thank you PurpleGrape!!

That is Exactly what I Think & Want from Mika for his Second Cd!!

I couldn't have expressed myself as well as you did though!

I am a Little Surprised at how Restrictive & Narrow some of the expectations are from some of Mika's Fans!!

Mika is So Talented & Creative that there is No Way that his Second Endeavour is going to be Anything but Brilliant!!

I Can't Wait!!

Kudos Mika!!