Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

Evening my dearest Kaatje!! ow are you? Had a busy day at work?? This one is to make your evening a bit better:thumb_yello:

pretty6.jpg

Sure does the trick, maybe I need some more to start feeling even better. :wink2:

Woah! Part 17 :mf_lustslow

The pics are so amazing! He is so cute :wub2

Where do you get these pictures??

I think mika doesn´t walk to your home every few weeks and you can make some amazing pics!!??:naughty

I´m sorry for my english! I´m just a little stupid german student :naughty:

Hi Nessá, welcome. :bye:

If you keep coming to this thread you'll see a lot of nice pics. Save them if you want to. We have the habit here of stealing and sharing. :naughty:

And don't worry about your english. Most of us are no native speakers either, so we might miss the mistakes you make. Hope you won't see mine!

taratata00105.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Lucy!

It's okay, you can ask it, I think it's kind of you that you're interested in my situation:wink2: It's not only for my legs that I have to take very strong medication (a sort of morphine as a rescue when the pain breaks through the other medication, and methadon, and next to that another strong painkiller). Because of my disease (sarcoïdosis and a CVID, which is an immunodeficiency) I've got inflammations in and over my whole body, in almost all organs and it causes a lot of pain. I've already lost my spleen because of those inflammations and pain.

The worst pain is the pain in my legs. It keeps me awake, it makes that I can't stand a blanket on or over my legs and feet, that I can't wear socks (when it's very worse, luckily not everyday). And a big problem for me is that they don't know what causes the pain. On a scan you can see something, but they don't know what. My immunologist hasn't see this in 6,000 or 7,000 cases so I have something very strange. Not for the first time. They find that interesting, I find it stupid cause now they only treat the pain, not the thing that causes the pain...:thumbdown:

thanks Anouk, I asked because when I started posting here in the forum you've been in the hospital and I didn't understand the situation very well, now I understand it better, you always feel pain? and when they get worse you have to stay in the hospital? I have an idea of how it should be difficult have to be always hospitalized :thumbdown:

ok, since me and you like to see Mika on his knees, there's two pics for us :naughty:

270126870423d2443310oak6.jpg

slide2_400043_IMG_4130.jpg

Hi Keti : Sorry to hear that.

m5.jpg

Yeah...:thumbdown:

Hi Keti !!!! are you feeling better? :huglove:

Hello Lucy! :huglove: well,I still cough really bad and my throat hurts a bit,but I don't have a headache anymore nor the temperature :groovy:

Arr4.jpg

buahaaha.jpg

Had a house guest for a week:

Running here, there and everywhere for about a week!

Ooh *nods* I know how it is! I remember when my friend had a guset for five days...:naughty: I couldn't even normally talk to her on the phone! She was always like:"Sorry,I gotta go to buy....something" or "I don't have much time,sorry" :roftl:

uuuuuu.jpg