should Mika make a Christmas single?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. should Mika make a Christmas single?

• Hell yeah I'd buy it
    • No way there's far too many naff Christmas songs about
    • not bothered I don't celebrate Christmas anyway
    • no way Christmas songs are way too tacky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love for Mika to record a Christmas song! I love Christmas music. The best part about Halloween being over, and getting into November, is being able to listen to Christmas music.

I'm sure he could write an original Christmas tune, but I think I'd rather hear him cover a classic. Like Oh Holy Night or Oh Come All Ye Faithful. :wub2:

O come all ye faithful is my favorite!!....I really think he'd do a beautiful version of "Mary Did You Know?".....if Clay can pull it off, Mika can make the whole world sigh if he sang that! :mf_lustslow:

I would love it too, if done right. I think if he wrote his own song that would be brilliant.

I love his "Let it Snow" but I do think his voice sounds to... echoy.

Though I'm a bit concerned, because when I played Let it snow at school, one person said whoever sang it sounded like a drugged up drag queen. :blink:

Recently though she said she did like it, but she still felt that way.

O come all ye faithful is my favorite!!....I really think he'd do a beautiful version of "Mary Did You Know?".....if Clay can pull it off, Mika can make the whole world sigh if he sang that! :mf_lustslow:

Wow, a Mika version of "Mary did you know?" would have been beautiful! He really should have done a cover of it!

But i do love his version of "Let it snow", can't stop listening to it! :wub2:

Mika and The Kings Singers should do a cover of Goudet!

A lot of people probabaly don't know that one, and I might not have spelled the name quite right, but it is the most beautiful Christmas song ever! I think it's sung in latin and Mika and the Kings singers could do it so well.

Mika and The Kings Singers should do a cover of Goudet!

A lot of people probabaly don't know that one, and I might not have spelled the name quite right, but it is the most beautiful Christmas song ever! I think it's sung in latin and Mika and the Kings singers could do it so well.

do you mean 'gaudete'??? i love that, i sang a solo for that in chapel choir at an xmas service when i was 11, that's sung in latin, not sure if it's the song you're on about though :blink: it's a lovely song :thumb_yello: xx

do you mean 'gaudete'??? i love that, i sang a solo for that in chapel choir at an xmas service when i was 11, that's sung in latin, not sure if it's the song you're on about though :blink: it's a lovely song :thumb_yello: xx

Well I might not have spelled the name right. It's probably the one you mean. As for the language it's sung in, I only think it might be latin. It might NOT be latin, but it is sung in a foreign language. This is what the chorus sounds like when I hear it, but my spelling probably sucks and won't be acurate.

Gaudete te goundete te Christus et snartus

Ex Maria virgin mae goudete te

Well I might not have spelled the name right. It's probably the one you mean. As for the language it's sung in, I only think it might be latin. It might NOT be latin, but it is sung in a foreign language. This is what the chorus sounds like when I hear it, but my spelling probably sucks and won't be acurate.

Gaudete te goundete te Christus et snartus

Ex Maria virgin mae goudete te

Yes - that's "Gaudete" alright. Steeleye Span (folk group) did a version in the Seventies