Ladyhawke

Ioana

It was really great!!!:wub2:

Very small venue so pretty intimate!!

Crowd i felt were a little flat at times but got going for the big ones esp, My Delirium, Paris and Dusk til Dawn...

We hung about for an hour but had to go in the end so no pics with her but we spoke to some youngsters and told them how to stalk !!:teehee:

She's coming to T in the park so hope to catch her then too!!

She is very sweet tho and kept thanking us for coming to see her, this was the first date on her tour too!:wub2:

Great all in all!!!

Sounds great! I'm gonna see her opening for Katy Perry on June 20 - can't wait!

Did she do the French version of "Paris is burning"? Am in love with that song?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladyhawke - I LOVE HER!!! Heard "Dusk Till Dawn" first on Vh1 one morning and I totally disliked it - not so much the song but the actual video for it, with all of those monsters and masks and everything... It really gave me the creeps, but I guess I was horrified by that vid at that time because it was like 6.30am and I was getting myself ready for the school, with one leg in my bed :naughty:

The song which made me become her fan was "My Delirium". I love that song so so so so so much! :wub2::wub2: Both the video and song. It's absolutely amazing IMO.

Then I heard "Paris Is Burning" and some other songs on YT as well (I especially liked her Snoopy T-Shirt in the "Paris" vid).

theused_ladyhawke_hove.jpg

My mom's friend is going to Germany in a few weeks and she asked me if I needed anything from there; now I'll ask her to bring me Ladyhawke's CD :teehee: