MIKA!!! U SOOOO HAVE TO POST the answers to our questions!!!

willywonka

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, Deb, this is an optimistic thread, ;)

- not a way to make pressure! (more like a way to spend our time here)

*of course mika could take a hint if he happens to pass by*

Yeah of course lol

I mean.. here I can feel cross , because if I post it on mika’s blog no-one will read it right!!

MIKA!! YOU’RE NOT ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS! :mad3: HOW DARE YOU, YOU …… did I mention I love you? Take your time hun :wub2:

Yeah of course lol

I mean.. here I can feel cross , because if I post it on mika’s blog no-one will read it right!!

MIKA!! YOU’RE NOT ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS! :mad3: HOW DARE YOU, YOU …… did I mention I love you? Take your time hun :wub2:

:lmfao:

What is it about him that makes us like that?

... oh yes :lmfao:

And we're looking forward to ...

• Where In The World Part II
  • The album of which the writing was half way done when you started promo for LICM
  • Top of the week
  • Those cartoon strips
  • That new website
  • You

You forgot Justine and Yvonne :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by keti

i think they didnt blog again becasuse there was such a huge negitave effect from their first blog

I don't know why though,they seemed pretty cool to me...and their project seemed quite interesting!:boxed:

And we're looking forward to ...

• Where In The World Part II
  • The album of which the writing was half way done when you started promo for LICM
  • Top of the week
  • Those cartoon strips
  • That new website
  • You

Actually I didn't :bleh:

Remind me :bleh:

Awh okay :bleh: does that mean that you don't like them?:roftl:

No. It just means I can do without another one of their blog entries if a potential follow-up was done in the same style as the first. I wouldn't want to begrudge them their inside jokes, though, after all we have ours as well. :wink2:

But my personal priorities about what I would like to see on Mika's blog are definitely focused on Mika, his projects and the things he's interested in. There's a lot of free blog space for everyone to knock themselves out on their own platform.

About the questions not being answered, I can't say I'm surprised. I suppose that's just Mika and his way of jumping from one idea to the next in a world where days just don't have enough hours for every brilliant, ingenious or philanthropic idea to be carried out. Just a bit more interaction would give him kudos and asking for our questions was a good step in the right direction again. Answering them would be about another three steps :bleh:

No. It just means I can do without another one of their blog entries if a potential follow-up was done in the same style as the first. I wouldn't want to begrudge them their inside jokes, though, after all we have ours as well.

But my personal priorities about what I would like to see on Mika's blog are definitely focused on Mika, his projects and the things he's interested in. There's a lot of free blog space for everyone to knock themselves out on their own platform.

About the questions not being answered, I can't say I'm surprised. I suppose that's just Mika and his way of jumping from one idea to the next in a world where days just don't have enough hours for every brilliant, ingenious or philanthropic idea to be carried out. Just a bit more interaction would give him kudos and asking for our questions was a good step in the right direction again. Answering them would be about another three steps :bleh:

Yes,I agree with you...I was just really suprised when I saw that there's no more blogs from them,they came up with that project and I must say I excpected something,but it seems the reaction of fans was too negative so they just kinda blew them off..:boxed: which is not so nice if you ask me...they seemed quite cool and their project was kinda interesting.

As you said,I really love seeing new blogs/vlogs on mikasounds that are something that MIKA likes,it's always interested to read. I assume he's really giving much effort into all of that,of course it's not all HIS work,but tell me - would 50 Cent or Rihanna write blogs on their site and write about what they're into lately? :mf_rosetinted: I don't think so.

So I really appreciate Mika's work on this! I have an impression like I'm with him everytime he sends a new blog or a video :bleh:

And about the answering the questions - I somehow doubt that it was personally HIS idea,really...maybe he or/and his managment said "okay,let's give them a email where they can send their questions,that'll keep them occupied for some time",cos Mika was probably like out of ideas for posting or something :bleh: besides that,he's working on his 2nd album,for mother's sake!:shocked: where can he possibly find enough time for answering dozens and dozens and dozens of questions? So I think we just need to be patient...maybe a little bit more patient.:bleh: