Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually hate it when he has his hair straightened but I guess today I am in a very good mood :naughty:... no... but it looks so great on him like this. I've started to think for a while now that having his hair permed-up or super curly...whatever you want to call it...got a bit worn-out. He has to move on in this way you know... though I wouldn't like him to have it like this all the time...he's too usual..."Am I making sense?" :blink:

nevermind...

have you seen what he has around his right wrist?:mf_lustslow:

Awww! Thanks for posting articles and pics! :flowers2:

What a sight for my sore eyes; he's alive. :thumb_yello: I'm so rotten at this point already that I'd be just as delighted to see him popping up somewhere with all his hair shaved off or dyed platinum blond :wub2:

Mika... :wub2:

I should mention that I was always fully clothed under the penguin costume, just in case anyone thinks something naughty was going on. naughty:

But did Mika know that? :das:

-sigh-

That first one kills me

COLLARBONE.............drool:

Ok ok, I'll stop

Are you going hormonal again? :thumbdown::roftl:

It's strange... I absolutely loved how he had his hair the last time he put it straight... this time I don't like it as much...

Don't get me wrong, it's grown on me, I just don't love it...

I agree with you Teegs ... I feel the same way ... a bit less 1930's movie star & a bit more 'Ken' ... :blink::bleh:

I have forgotten to tell here "thanks" FOR WONDERFUL PHOTOS! THANKS! There is nothing more joyfully, than to come tired with work and to find out new pictures... and news, that our boy has come back home. I so waited... London all is closer to Russia, than LA

7qac-d.jpg

Oh. Where does that come from?

I've found it somewhere in this forum :wink2: - but I still not know where... propably on one of the thousand mikagasmics-pages?? But this pic very touches me! One of his first "gigs"..

I don't think Mika will keep this hair-dressing for his new tour (somebody was afraid about it!) - because with such a correct style he cannot jump over the stage like he is always doing, this wouldn't fit together.) And so I trust to his lively temperament that there are soon his curls again! :wink2:

Very naaiiiice. :wub2:

Okay the on stage do needs some work, but there's no denying he looks damn pretty when he models without the curls. He looks great in the blue jacket shots with a bit o' fluff on top. It's the only time I think he looks better clean shaven.

Thanks for the pics Avoca. I think the EMAs are on Thurs?

Come on guys what's up it's only hair!!!!!!!!

WE change ours all the time....ok we like the curls but a change can be good!

He probably changes it all the time anyway and we only see the one look.

As for the shots with the GORJUSSSSSS jacket on he looks like he forgot he has hairspray on and did the usual hand through the hair and thought Oooops! and just left it! lol!

How on trend?.....with the jewel colours and texture! He has been reading fashion books/magazines...that jacket sooooooo suits him!

I think he looks fab...a more, refined MIKA!

Hope the performance went ok and he has answered my question on YT....is he coming back with KP and Perezzle.....I take it as a YES!

xx

ps. have a feeling everyone will be wanting MIKA wristbands for Christmas.....have a another look at what I mean

Edited by daisylou
forgot my punctuation...terrible! lol

at first i thought this picture had been photoshopped with a toupe or fake hair or something untill i looked at the first post !!! :shocked::roftl:

3001998608_1c665a895a_o.jpg

This one is a lovely one ....

7qac-c.jpg

:wub2:

Nice to see him have a change , still love the Grace kelly curls more though :bleh:

Edited by mikas_gal07