Mika's new bangle!!!!!

daisylou

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like someone might have made it for him.

yeah but a designer or a fan??? If it were a fan they obviously don't vome on here and if it is a designer I am sure someone would have seen the same type of one before now....Mmm..the plot thickens!!!! lol!

xx

It's cute but really big. I'd find it uncomfortable. But I love the fact that It says Mika

The day before yesterday, I read an interview about Christian Louboutin. Guess what was the first thing that came to my mind? :naughty:

Shoes? :naughty:

Maybe he should join MFC. :naughty:

Hello!

Yes, you're right Christine, he should! Or he may already be an MFC member?!!!

Read this extract taken from the French magazine "Le Figaro Madame" 2 weeks ago :

Interviewer: "What music do you listen to?"

Christian LOUBOUTIN: "Mika, for one year. I really look forward to his new album, because I begin to saturate."

ChristianLOUBOUTIN.jpg

Sorry, it's a little off topic and my English isn't very good :blush-anim-cl: but I wanted to share this with you :wink2:

2h8a5g7.jpg

Hello!

Read this extract taken from the French magazine "Le Figaro Madame" 2 weeks ago :

Christian LOUBOUTIN: "Mika, for one year. I really look forward to his new album, because I begin to saturate."

ChristianLOUBOUTIN.jpg

Sorry, it's a little off topic and my English isn't very good :blush-anim-cl: but I wanted to share this with you :wink2:

2h8a5g7.jpg

Haha, thanks for sharing...my english isn't good either. But I learn more and more on the mfc every day:thumb_yello:

I can't see the picture...:boxed: so I have nooo idea what we're talking about

Hello!

ChristianLOUBOUTIN.jpg

2h8a5g7.jpg

thanks for sharing this! your english is perfect! :wink2:

good to know that mika has some famous followers!

I think he's also a flirt and a sweet talker. :naughty:

I bet thats how he gets everything he wants.:roftl:

*Mika sneakily backs designer into corner*

"Hey there, I've been looking at your designs...*bats eyelashes*...and I noticed that you are simply brilliant! I absolutely fell in love with your bangle design...*bites bottom lip*...and you see...*leans over designer with hands against wall*...I was thinking that you deserve more publicity for your work. You deserve to be...*leans in closer and whispers* Famous! And I believe...* pushes back and stares designer in the eyes for a long moment*............thatI could help you.

Designer: I'll have 20 made anyway you want them by tonight!!

Mika:*stands up and giggles* Thank you!!

:naughty:

Hello!

ChristianLOUBOUTIN.jpg

2h8a5g7.jpg

MERCI MERCI mille fois / Thanks for this article :punk:

hehe.. I feel christian's pain..:naughty: I'm in the same sit. :bleh:

"Hey there, I've been looking at your designs...*bats eyelashes*...and I noticed that you are simply brilliant! I absolutely fell in love with your bangle design...*bites bottom lip*...and you see...*leans over designer with hands against wall*...I was thinking that you deserve more publicity for your work. You deserve to be...*leans in closer and whispers* Famous! And I believe...* pushes back and stares designer in the eyes for a long moment*............thatI could help you.

ROTFL I can just picture the scene! :roftl: very realistic. :wink2:

:lmfao:

i can really imagine that situation :blink:

if i were Louboutin i`ll do the same :naughty:

I bet thats how he gets everything he wants.:roftl

lmfao :lol3: oh how could anyone resist Mika?

I know I sure couldn't!!

well I make jewelllery watches & clocks & if he ever wants one or two or three (thousand hehe:naughty:) I'd happily make them for him!!:thumb_yello: free of charge :wink2: anything for the lovely Mika:wink2:

anyhow yeah I LOVE the bangle it's totally wicked & 100% my style I'd love one like that myself:punk: