daisylou

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got shower doors, am I related?

Only if you have a mixer tap, too :naughty:

and use liquid hand soap of course. All three and you could be his Sister you are that closely related.

I am waiting to see the thread on what shower gel he uses:mf_rosetinted:

xx

Well I don't, but we did have a whole thread about it. :naughty:

Maybe someone sent that question to mikaquestions and that's what's scared him off from answering us.

Not me :no:, I only asked about the number and material of his tooth fillings :thumb_yello:

Well I don't, but we did have a whole thread about it. :naughty:

Maybe someone sent that question to mikaquestions and that's what's scared him off from answering us.

Right I don't asked him anything cause there are other people who asked him 10000000000 of questions !I'm sure he doesn't know which ones to pick and anwer :naughty::roftl:

Only if you have a mixer tap, too :naughty:

and use liquid hand soap of course. All three and you could be his Sister you are that closely related.

I am waiting to see the thread on what shower gel he uses:mf_rosetinted:

xx

Oh I do have all three! Maybe I am his mother?

WOOT!!!!

This is about the hotest 200 best dates and yurp on page 180 Mr Penniman has done it again!!!...altho he is always in my little black book anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Under M it says (quote)

MIKA 20's

Take the Michael (Penniman) withe the prince of pop and xxxxx Road's finest. Has the biggest wardrobe in the xxxx and is very proud of his new bathroom. Nest in his Egyptian cotton sheets after a couple of pints in the xxxx Arms.

There is a small pic but just of him when he was out with Katy in that shiny blue jacket....nothing new.

Sorry M you better change your local if you don't want Tatler journos knowing where you drink. How do they know about the sheets?

xx

The biggest wardrobe? They certainly didn't make that up.:naughty:

Interesting...:naughty: thanks for sharing!:thumb_yello:

Thats what I was wondering, I thought he got a new kitchen, didn't hear anything about a bathroom!:blink:

Kitchen...bathroom...M can't cook maybe it's the same to him :roftl:

but these journalists :boxing: shouldn't write rubbish about our boy, do you agree? :wub2: so watch out for the angry MFCers :wink2: