Mika in tatler's little black book!!!!!

daisylou

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the troublemakers get speshul treatment :naughty:. I already got mine, did I not mention that already? I must have forgotten

You Wish! :wink2:

I asked him what toothpaste and soap he used!

Not really....I asked him what shower gel he used!!

I knew someone would say it! :floor: I am being a minx today you too! :thumb_yello:

If his showergel is like his shampoo he just uses the hotels! Good job he only stays in nice places. So at home I would say Jo Malone or Molton Brown.....I could see him being a bHeavenly Ginger Lily fan :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Oh I think you'll find he can.

Oh I am sure he's more accomplished than that!

Oooo I read he likes his Mom's cooking or good old M+S (a guy after my own heart!) so maybey just a heat assisted appliance necessary?

Then again he might watch Cook along a Gordon Ramsey...imagines him with all his ingredients washed a prepaped and knife at the ready :mf_rosetinted:

(sorry had to delete the emoticons as won't let me have them!)

xx

I knew someone would say it! :floor: I am being a minx today you too! :thumb_yello:

If his showergel is like his shampoo he just uses the hotels! Good job he only stays in nice places. So at home I would say Jo Malone or Molton Brown.....I could see him being a bHeavenly Ginger Lily fan :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Oooo I read he likes his Mom's cooking or good old M+S (a guy after my own heart!) so maybey just a heat assisted appliance necessary?

Then again he might watch Cook along a Gordon Ramsey...imagines him with all his ingredients washed a prepaped and knife at the ready :mf_rosetinted:

xx

Or he just steals the ones from the hotels and then he doesn't have to buy any!!!!

I think he's a ready meal kind of guy myself:mf_rosetinted:

Or he just steals the ones from the hotels and then he doesn't have to buy any!!!!

He would save a fortune.... Jo Malone is £30. Molton Brown is £16 a bottle. How do I know....I buy them :wink2: altho do prefer Elemis Milk Bath but we don't know if he has a bath yet do we?....if you have Meeks try it! It's £39 a bottle but worth every penny!

Anyway he is a multi millionaire he shouldn't have to steal hotel products for home ...naughty boy!

x x

He would save a fortune.... Jo Malone is £30. Molton Brown is £16 a bottle. How do I know....I buy them :wink2: altho do prefer Elemis Milk Bath but we don't know if he has a bath yet do we?....if you have Meeks try it! It's £39 a bottle but worth every penny!

Anyway he is a multi millionaire he shouldn't have to steal hotel products for home ...naughty boy!

x x

But but but....He's a man, he wouldn't spend that much on shampoo! Probably just buys Waitrose own make or wherever he shops....Or....His mum buys it for him:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

If he DID have a bath, I think he would have to have it custom made too, like his pants, or his legs wouldn't be under the water and would get cold...Or all scrunched up.:bleh:

WTF am I talking about:bleh:

xx

Well Mum's cooking, Marks and Sparks, what's not to like?

I was just saying at work I got a lovely pasta from Waitrose, crabmeat and sunblush toms, it cost 4.99 but honestly it tased like something you'd get from a restaurant.

x x

Hmm I love L'Occitane or Liz Earle stuff myself. Lots of natural products and fragrances.

Hmm I love L'Occitane or Liz Earle stuff myself. Lots of natural products and fragrances.

Ha! I use them tooo! Cleanse and Polish! and I can't use normal soap so use shea butter from L'occitane... LO always good for presents for people too as everyone loves them :wink2:You don't use Aveda shampoo aswell? I am a Elemis Pro Collagen moisturiser user tho...I know I am crazy but I like it! Hey don't get to do much with my life so might aswell have nice products! Babs maybe we could just live in his new bathroom :)

We Northerners don't have Waitrose :thumbdown:...shame as that sounds delicious! I bet he shops there aswell as M+S if they do ..ready meals :mf_rosetinted:

xx

Ps. oh yeah while I remember don't bother with the mixer taps and funky plugs...we have them and the water runs cold even tho you want just hot...a new safety thing???!!! the mechanical plugs are stupid as they are always breaking. Why they don't build houses these days with normal fittings???? The toilets don't have levers either...looks good but they aren't that practical really.

Edited by daisylou
Typos....having a cold makes my brain go fuzzy!

I have a new toilet with those stupid buttons on the top too, one for a little flush and one for a big flush:blink:

I wonder if Mika has a custom made toilet too...his tallness might make it uncomfortable to sit down....:naughty:

Ok...I'll shut up now!:bleh:

I have a new toilet with those stupid buttons on the top too, one for a little flush and one for a big flush:blink:

I wonder if Mika has a custom made toilet too...his tallness might make it uncomfortable to sit down....:naughty:

Ok...I'll shut up now!:bleh:

Yeah those buttons are stupid! You have to use the big flush all the time or still have toilet paper there...designed by men for men I think! Not environmentally friendly tho that is suppose to be what they are!!

Maybey he just hovers over it like we have too :mf_rosetinted::roll1:

tallness....you mean height? lol

xx

Yeah those buttons are stupid! You have to use the big flush all the time or still have toilet paper there...designed by men for men I think! Not environmentally friendly tho that is suppose to be what they are!!

Maybey he just hovers over it like we have too :mf_rosetinted::roll1:

tallness....you mean height? lol

xx

Tallness = height

Sorry I'm common:naughty: Or just stupid! I prefer tallness to the word height, its sounds better:mf_rosetinted:

Def a shower cubicle and NOT a shower curtain over the bath!:mf_rosetinted:

I have a shower cubicle......:thumb_yello: Just need the rest of MY bathroom finished too!! Bloody husbands!!:thumbdown:

Extra big sheets for sure, for an extra big bed.....:wub2:

This reminds me of many conversations months ago... had a good laugh.

I've got shower doors, am I related?

Snap!

Only if you have a mixer tap, too :naughty:

Double snap!

and use liquid hand soap of course. All three and you could be his Sister you are that closely related.

I am waiting to see the thread on what shower gel he uses:mf_rosetinted:

xx

Triple snap! I must be part of the Australian branch of the family... never talked about cos of how the whole country is populated by criminals (thankyou Princess Bride:sneaky2:).

Oh I do have all three! Maybe I am his mother?

We're his twin evil stepsisters maybe??

Yeah, as in the meals are ready upstairs at his folks house!!

Yeah, as in the meals are ready upstairs at his folks house!!

He's such a spoiled boy!:roftl:

he could always check our chickadee recipes here in mfc, i just posted a pasta recipe he wouldn't refuse to try or freddie's thread on paellas lol

The MFC to rescue...as always!:naughty: