Who would you vote for/ Who did you vote for? *NOT JUST U.S CITIZENS  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for/ Who did you vote for? *NOT JUST U.S CITIZENS

• John McCain + Sarah Palin
    • Barack Obama + Joe Biden

ah girls...be nice!:blush-anim-cl:

i think most of us are interested in knowing about Mc Cain too!...it's all about stereotypes you know....and it will be good to break them!:thumb_yello:

We're not fighting. Mel and I happen to have a very healthy relationship even though we disagree alot. lol :)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I know that must've been difficult for you. ;)

your comment about chicago athmosphere was interesting cause we only know what the media tell us on tv or press...but to know the real reactions of the ppl is extremely useful for us

oh yeah for sure!

Obama actually came home today and voted lol... for a second I forgot he could vote too:roftl:

I cant describe it and do it justice...I'm sure you'll see it all over the news...but its like welcoming home our guy...we're all very sensitive about him:naughty:

and of course there are McCain supporters, but I havn't really come into contact with any since I've been going to college out here.

How is this a USA Presidential topic when you've only bothered to post Obama's picture? You may as well just made this an Obama topic.

hold on a sec, that was my post... so I'm not supposed to share my vote?

that's pretty wack.

hehe I even put mccain's pic up in that first post:naughty:

I wanted to post that I agree with Mandi, although I voted (only in this poll, because I'm dutch...) for Obama. But then I read more and saw it was fixed already! Well done.

Dancing With The Candidates...May I Have The Last Dance?

Finally the day has come and the candidates are taking center stage for the last dance. It is the final dance before this election season closes.

All eyes are focused on the dazzlingly Barack Obama and the styled Sarah Palin two popular contestants who after tonight are destined to waltz their way individually into history. One could possibly become the first African American President and the other the first female Vice President. Who will it be?

The pseudo judges for the event critiquing every move in the polls: Bill O'Reilly or Keith Olbermann as the irascible Simon Cowell, Eugene Robinson or Juan Williams as Randy Jackson and Mika Brzezniski or Rachel Maddow as Paula Abdul. Whesh! It's a good thing this cast of judges will not have the final say in the competition for things could get messy.

With each hour passing, every minute being counted right down to the last second, fingers are crossed and prayers are said. The tension in the air, while unbelievable is understandable. There's a lot weighing on this contest, and the out come is any ones guess. The contestants and their supporters have hopefully made their case. The competition has been fierce and sometimes brutal. Now all that is left is for the voters to decide.

Who will it be? Who will claim the White House for the next four years and inherit a deficit like no other?

- - - - - - - - -

PIC

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-135934

Edited by A. Clay

Determined Texas woman, 92, votes in ambulance

Buzz Up

Tue Nov 4, 4:22 pm ET

SAN ANTONIO – Betty Owen is 92 and after a stroke four years ago, needs a feeding tube and can't walk. But she was determined not to miss Tuesday's election. She arrived at her polling place on a gurney in an ambulance, where an election judge and support worker climbed aboard with an electronic voting machine and let her cast her ballot.

"And you have voted," precinct judge Sam Green said after Owen pushed the red button finalizing her choices. "You know, you look so pretty in that red dress."

Owen grinned, the San Antonio Express-News reported in Tuesday's online edition.

Her daughter arranged for the ambulance ride at the last minute after Owen failed to get an absentee ballot.

Owen, a Marine Corps veteran who served in World War II, cast her first ballot for Wendell Willkie, a Republican running against Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1940.

She became a Democrat after voting for John Kennedy in 1960. She cast a straight Democratic ballot Tuesday.

Edited by A. Clay