The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Holly, but I've already known it :roftl: Pics please - I really can't wait!:wub2:

I KNOW!!! We are going to try and get some pics on this morning!!! Ahhhh I am still in shock! But, not feeling the sadness YET- I guess because I know I will see him TONIGHT and Tomorrow night as well .... I think it is going to be a llloonnngggg sad drive home for me!!!! :crybaby:

Aaargh this is so exciting!!!

ISN'T HE AMAZING!?

Glad you got your photo! I'm still waiting for mine...ugh I hate London sometimes :naughty:

Thanks Jennie! When he comes back to London you will get your chance. If someone tries to drag you to the train... just say no! He really comes out quick! MUCH quicker then Mika! :naughty:

Great Holly, but I've already known it :roftl: Pics please - I really can't wait!:wub2:

OH -- and uuumm.....

well -- I don't know what happened with the camera situation *it is all a blurr now* But, for whatever reason Rufus and I were 'posing' together SUPER long... and some of the RWMBies got LOTS of shots of me and Rufus and even got MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE on video!!!! OMG! I could not beleive it! THE GODS WERE SMILING DOWN UPON ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!

OH -- and uuumm.....

well -- I don't know what happened with the camera situation *it is all a blurr now* But, for whatever reason Rufus and I were 'posing' together SUPER long... and some of the RWMBies got LOTS of shots of me and Rufus and even got MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE on video!!!! OMG! I could not beleive it! THE GODS WERE SMILING DOWN UPON ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!

Oh, thanks god - the video must be great. I made my own brighter (well, not me), and it's just fantastic to see how it really was:mf_lustslow: You may also be suprised seeing yours:thumb_yello::roftl:

We JUST got back to the Hotel......

O H my RuFuS :stretcher:

He is AMAZING L I V E :shocked:

Pics and vids will be up as SOON as we have access to do so!

He was amazing, in SUCH a great mood - and really connected with the audience alot! He told alot of jokes and laughed at his 'beautiful' mistakes. *dies* It was SO surreal... to just be in the same room with him... after ALL this time anxiously waiting! WENDY - you thought I was HOPELESS before -- well I am totally gone now! I can't even describe his voice LIVE .. SO beautiful -- so flawless! ♥ I don't remember the set list in order but he sang:

Grey Gardens

The Art Teacher

Going to a Town

Sannsouci

Vibrate

Zebulon

Leaving for Paris

California

Nobody's off the hook

I'm not ready to love

Beauty Mark

11:11

Cigarettes & chocolate Milk

Greek Song

Hallelujah

Foolish Love

Gay Messiah

That is all I can remember right now! I did get some videos and so did Alex!

I can't remember at the moment because I have to get to the GOOD STUFF:

After the show we met up with the Boardies......

Security was .... words I can't say here --

They basically told us that he WAS NOT coming out. *you know we never fall for that crap* So ... we waited outside.... and eventually saw the big group of people waiting... so we went over there......

We only had to wait about an hour or so -- the time passed SO fast... it felt like 10 minutes for real.....

Finally his vehicle drove out of the gate and stopped right in front of us....

His assistant got out and said, "He will just be signing a few and we have to go" RUFUS was more then gracious - as he always is! :wub2:

I got to give him the poem I wrote for him - and he signed my copy. He said that he would READ my poem *faints* And then I got a picture with him! And I held onto him SO tight!!! It was so surreal and AMAZING! I can't beleive it actually happened! I can't wait to post my picture! I will be looking at it everyday for the REST of my life!!!! ♥

Now -- it is time to go take some NyQuil and get ready for the MFC Mini Meet Up tomorrow :woot_jump:

Wow - what a brilliant night - I am SO pleased for you. Looking forward

to seeing the picture(s) and glad you got to give him your poem :wub2:

From hopeless to "gone" - that must mean the night was almost perfect!! :naughty:

OK so Holly and Alex just left my house, they are the nicest people ever!!!! They got at my at 10am and we went to fair, it was boring haha then we went to the mall where I bought purple pants and Laura and Alex bought sunglasses:naughty: We had lunch at my house I made grilled cheese:bleh: and then Holly and Alex printed out the pictures of them with Rufus so he can sign them, then we took pictures on my camera( I will post pictures soon)

Now they are off to Miami to see Rufus again!!!!!!!!:punk:

OK so Holly and Alex just left my house, they are the nicest people ever!!!! They got at my at 10am and we went to fair, it was boring haha then we went to the mall where I bought purple pants and Laura and Alex bought sunglasses:naughty: We had lunch at my house I made grilled cheese:bleh: and then Holly and Alex printed out the pictures of them with Rufus so he can sign them, then we took pictures on my camera( I will post pictures soon)

Now they are off to Miami to see Rufus again!!!!!!!!:punk:

Glad you had a good day - looking forward to seeing the pictures :wub2:

Thanks for updating us!! :flowers2:

june2008119-1.jpg

The sign musicfreak(Laura) and me made for Holly and Alex

june2008120-1.jpg

Laura, me, Holly and Alex

Us with Holly's MFC banner:woot_jump:

Let me just say again Alex and Holly are the two NICEST people I have ever met:wub2:

Awwww - lovely photos - thanks!! :wub2:

What does Holly's t-shirt say? :blink:

Alex just told me that they were waiting for Rufus but they didn't get to meet him because the security told them that he would come out there. But his aunts told everyone he was coming out somewhere else so they believed them. But he came out somewhere else so they missed him :sad:

One of the people from the boards gave Holly a ticket for a seat in row C and since no one was sitting near her Alex sat next to Holly. They were about 10ft closer than there old seats and in the center.:punk:

Alex said Holly cried during the whole concert:naughty:

Tonight they are going to the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach, their last Rufus stop in Flordia

Alex just told me that they were waiting for Rufus but they didn't get to meet him because the security told them that he would come out there. But his aunts told everyone he was coming out somewhere else so they believed them. But he came out somewhere else so they missed him :sad:

One of the people from the boards gave Holly a ticket for a seat in row C and since no one was sitting near her Alex sat next to Holly. They were about 10ft closer than there old seats and in the center.

Alex said Holly cried during the whole concert:naughty:

Tonight they are going to the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach, their last Rufus stop in Flordia

Aww :( they missed him!! Not to worry - they have ANOTHER chance today :naughty:

Glad they got better seats though - and Holly!!! :tears:

Is this tour sponsored by Kleenex Handkerchiefs? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Aww :( they missed him!! Not to worry - they have ANOTHER chance today :naughty:

Glad they got better seats though - and Holly!!! :tears:

Is this tour sponsored by Kleenex Handkerchiefs? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Holly wanted me to text her your reply and she replies back saying

they need to tonight cause I can feel the tears coming on this last night:naughty::tears:

Holly wanted me to text her your reply and she replies back saying

they need to tonight cause I can feel the tears coming on this last night:naughty::tears:

Tell her to just relax, breathe and enjoy every minute. Trying to

pay attention through tear filled eyes is not easy. There will be plenty

time for tears on the drive home!! :wub2:

Holly and Alex are now waiting in Denny's until Rufus goes on tonight at 8:wink2:

*edit*

Holly texted me to tell you guys that she needs a brown bag for tonight!:roftl:

Her and Alex are also going to a champagne reception before the show, it for people who have premium seats. She doesn't know if Rufus is going to be there though.

**edit**

Holly said hat she is going to miss the boardies from europe tears

Edited by foalbaby14

Holly and Alex are now waiting in Denny's until Rufus goes on tonight at 8:wink2:

*edit*

Her and Alex are also going to a champagne reception before the show, it for people who have premium seats. She doesn't know if Rufus is going to be there though.

**edit**

I really hope that RuRu was at the champagne reception!! :wub2:

Bulk order of brown bags needed!! :roftl:

*edit*

**edit**

Very cool! Let's hope Rufus is at the champagne recpetion. :thumb_yello: