This tea is loved by MIKA? I have correctly understood?

Lena

That does sound interesting. :blink:

We get a sneak peak at Mika's tea cabinet in his latest blog video, if you didn't notice. I did.

I did notice this in the video and being a lover of both brands, Yogi Tea and Traditional Medicinals, I was glad to see them in his cabinet.

I prefer chai redbush by Yogi Tea, you really don't need any sugar and it has no caffeine and let's not forget the "profound" sayings on the tea bags

A little tip to Mika, he should use agave nectar (yummy stuff) instead of honey but whatever floats his tea bag...

:wink2:

Edited by soulsalsa7
perfection

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, does this make sense?

По-видимому он любит чай серого цвета графа. Вы пробовали его Лена? Оно должен быть пьян без молока или что-нибыдь в ем. Оно имеет немножко надушенный вкус к мне. I don' разум t оно, но предпочитает нормальный чай.

It's probably really funny?

To give you a taste of what Lena's up against when posting here, let me re-translate this back to English. :bleh: Babs, in Russian, it reads something like this:

"Apparently he loves tea the gray color of an earl. Have you tried him, Lena? It must be inebriated without milk, or something in it. It has a slightly perfumed taste to me. [Except the word for "perfumed" reads like "literally doused with perfume."] I don' разум t оно, but prefer normal tea."

--Jack :naughty:

To give you a taste of what Lena's up against when posting here, let me re-translate this back to English. :bleh: Babs, in Russian, it reads something like this:

"Apparently he loves tea the gray color of an earl. Have you tried him, Lena? It must be inebriated without milk, or something in it. It has a slightly perfumed taste to me. [Except the word for "perfumed" reads like "literally doused with perfume."] I don' разум t оно, but prefer normal tea."

:roftl::floor:

Hey, does this make sense?

It's probably really funny?

Just a little bit ...

Edited by Suzy

:lmfao:

Now I understand how we got Good Will Kelly and bolt down music. :lmfao:

And Lena puts up with us so well. I have a lot of time for her actually, the way she perseveres on here.

Apparently he does like Earl Grey tea. Have you tried it Lena?

It should be drunk with no milk or anything in it. It has a slightly perfumed taste to me.

I don't mind it, but prefer normal tea.:thumb_yello:

My husband once bought some Earl Grey teabags (can't remember why) and he mad me a cup of tea with one, by mistake. I thought he hadn't washed the cup out! It tasted like washing-up-liquid. Ewwwwweeee... Horrible!

But I know Mika likes it, and if he came to my house, I'd get some Earl Grey tea in, just for him!!

We can buy such tea as Russian Earl Grey!

russianearl.jpg

It's a variation of earl grey with a hint of citrus.

Aren't Russian's tea drinkers anyway?

We have old Russian tea samovars in our closets, I thought Russians must drink a lot of tea!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samovar

300px-Golden_samovar.jpg

And it is really Russian samovar? Somehow style is not so similar... Such style, probably, do on export... This- more east ... In my region do Russian samovars, and I have noticed it as a possible gift for MIKA... Think, He will like Russian painted samovar?

I hasten to add, that at us do not drink from a samovar. It can be as a part of a kitchen interior. Though, on holidays... Now they electric,but earlier - burnt coals . Inflated fire a boot with a long top, forcing a wind.)). We had an ancient samovar on a summer residence, it is difficult enough to light it.

I did not see some such tea at us. Russian...

Edited by Lena

I so have once written it?:blink:

And you know, how I see in Russian translation the name of a song " Grace Kelly "???

" A leading boring pipe of grace ". And all over again could not understand, at what here drills , pipe and grace(Such general sense of words)

I so have once written it?:blink:

And you know, how I see in Russian translation the name of a song " Grace Kelly "???

" A leading boring pipe of grace ". And all over again could not understand, at what here drills , pipe and grace(Such general sense of words)

How strange, Grace Kelly, a leading boring pipe of grace! Wonderful!

No you didn't write the one about Good Will Kelly, it was in an article I found which had already been translated and was quite funny. Now because of Jack's explanation, I see what happened.

Я надеюсь что вы знает я не груб к вам. Иногда переводы делают предложениями ядровый забавлять. Я также знаю вы думает поэтично! Я восшхищаю вас для продолжать с ваше English и ваши переводов! И мой перевод как раз как забавляющ!

Я надеюсь что вы знает я не груб к вам. Иногда переводы делают предложениями ядровый забавлять. Я также знаю вы думает поэтично! Я восшхищаю вас для продолжать с ваше English и ваши переводов! И мой перевод как раз как забавляющ!

And whence Russian letters? Are copied from the translator? I ask, because it is not trusted, that some words so change automatically. As though you solved, what to attribute a suffix and the termination)). But all is clear. I know, that nobody concerns to me badly!)). There can not be bad that person who loves MIKA. If someone loves Him, this person for me means is considered initially good)). It seems to me, that MIKA such person, especial... And to not soil His name, It is necessary to behave adequately that it was not a shame to Him with us. Oh)) I any more not in a theme speak)).

The picture was just a straight copy from that Wikipedia page. I thought so it was more east.

Also, somehow it looked more like Mika than the other one. :bleh:

The samovars we have by the influence of neighbour culture are not in colours.

So I did have some clue what it could be like. I am impressed you have one in your

summer place. Or that you do actually may use a samovar at least once a year! I've wanted to use such.

The tea bag basically said it's a traditional Russian blend used in samovars... :naughty: