Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, it's my fave too :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

i wish I could help the poor dvd deprived mfc'ers :boxed: but the shops where i got my copy only had 1 deluxe (mine) and 2 normal, providing they are not sold out already :boxed:

And I love it too :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw :huglove:

Don't worry, we'll get there .. someday ... :bleh:

I'm soooo mad:shocked: I bought the dvd 2 weeks ago, and the guy from the music store said I could come and pick it this Friday!! so this morning I went to the music store, and the woman said 'I'm sorry...I don't have it...and it's not coming today' I said 'when can I come and pick it up, I paid 28 euros for it!!' she said 'I don't know...I'll call you whenever I see it' I'm so mad, I almost cried...I've waited months for this dvd. When they say friday, it is friday..not 2 days later...or 2 weeks later :tears:

this sucks:thumbdown:

You're not the only one :tears:

I was waiting to order today from an Italian website, I was so excited, I've just got home from work...but it's still unavailable :thumbdown: doublesucks :thumbdown:

What exactly is the difference between the deluxe and the normal version? :blink:

the shop I got the dvd had normal and deluxe edition, but I only viewed the deluxe one. that's the same as the LICM edition I have. hardback cover (like a book..), booklet with pics and text same size as hardcover (see pics) attached on left side. the pics are many: I just photographed my fave ones.

I asked the shop assistant what was the difference between the 2 edition (for the sake of mfc'ers :bleh:) and she told me, "normal" dvd plastic case and no inside booklet. no other difference and nothing content wise. that's what i have been told.

sorry, it's all i can help with. :boxed:

Although the normal also has a little book with some pictures, but it's different and not that many as the deluxe .. :wink2:

fiinished watching the extras (making of the paris show) and i have to say i loved it. :wub2: it was fresh and I found it very enterteining (the only excessive part was all the praise by the the production people, but then again it's understandable :bleh:).

mika's on all the time and you can see a good share of john too :wub2: not that anyone care, but I liked that. :naughty:

i can now visualise even more all mika's nervousness and you can at times really breath how tense he was. I'm happy it went so well for him. :bleh:

and I saw aurelien!! and fanny and olga, but all very briefly. still, it was great to see them there :thumb_yello:

i cannot read back...just want to let you know that

I'VE GOT MY COPY!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

the code is LC00407 06025 178 295 2 7 and i paid € 24,50 for that.

Avoca, pls check your copy...same code?

i think mine is the deluxe one, but not sure...i think just one version of it will be available here in italy, but still...

now i'm going to watch it....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

lol posted all pics i took of the deluxe edition for those who've to choose which one to order, but i am lazy to repost them here. here it's link to online album :roftl:

pics of pdp dvd coverart

the only difference between the 2 editions of dvd is apparently the packaging, nothing else. deluxe costs 26 € here.

the packaging though is pretty good and the booklet bears some very very nice pics. :wub2:

Love this one :wub2:

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=899

The music store called, and we agreed they would call me whenever the dvd arrived. So I got all excited:mf_lustslow:, and answered the phone... 'HI, with blablabla from the music store, I just call to let you know the dvd won't be there tomorrow or next monday...' so I was like...:mf_lustslow:...:shocked:....:boxed:..:emot-sad: That was so evil, calling me only to say I won't be getting the dvd this weekend...

:cry:

Edited by lindemfc

The music store called, and we agreed they would call me whenever the dvd arrived. So I got all excited:mf_lustslow:, and answered the phone... 'HI, with blablabla from the music store, I just call to let you know the dvd won't be there tomorrow or next monday...' so I was like...:mf_lustslow:...:shocked:....:boxed:..:emot-sad: That was so evil, calling me only to say I won't be getting the dvd this weekend...

:cry:

:shocked: That must be a shock.. :thumbdown:

hi, MFC-ers!

I need somebody clear up somethings for me, please! :blush-anim-cl:

1. how come someone got their hands on the dvd earlier than expected.:blink:

2. i've oredered it on amazon and...am i supposed to expect it to come earlier?? :mf_lustslow::wub2:

3. that booklet with pictures is common to all of the editions? (i have ordered the normal one...but I would love to have that pic with the golden mask in my booklet :wub2:) ...

thank you!

lol posted all pics i took of the deluxe edition for those who've to choose which one to order, but i am lazy to repost them here. here it's link to online album :roftl:

pics of pdp dvd coverart

the only difference between the 2 editions of dvd is apparently the packaging, nothing else. deluxe costs 26 € here.

the packaging though is pretty good and the booklet bears some very very nice pics. :wub2:

:woot_jump: thank you!

:wheelchair:The translating mistake may be a revealing slip of the tongue -or pen, rather.

I am at the same time so jealous and so happy for you who got the DVD before anybody else !Thanks for sharing. You say nothing of the bonus part. Is it any good ?

We were expecting a lot from that DVD, let's hope we are not disappointed...

Not quite, I'm afraid.