• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got my DVD copy, at last !!!!

the only thing I can say is THANKS !

thank you so much, MIKA !!!!

it’s wonderful and the making of documentary is incredible…. it seems to be there !

copiadimika1vf5.jpg

mika2ba9.jpg

Awwwwwww...thanks Dani. :wub2:

hi, MFC-ers!

I need somebody clear up somethings for me, please!

1. how come someone got their hands on the dvd earlier than expected.

2. i've oredered it on amazon and...am i supposed to expect it to come earlier??

3. that booklet with pictures is common to all of the editions? (i have ordered the normal one...but I would love to have that pic with the golden mask in my booklet ) ...

thank you!

the dvd is released so far in holland and italy for sure. I dunno what other countries if any. and I dunno who decided this,surely it's market agreements. odd though. i'd expect uk or france first, but anyway..

i had been told (though I didn't see the inside of the normal edition with my own eyes) at the shop where i got my copy (deluxe), the normal dvd didn't have booklet, it only had plastic case, but no difference whatsoever in special contents.

apparently the normal edition instead (some mfc'ers got it) has also a booklet but with less photos. (the golden mask one is perhaps only in the deluxe edition, but i am not sure).

I have no idea about amazon plans. I got mine in a shop. sorry :boxed:

SOS SOS SOS sorry I'm pretty desperate

can anyone tell me if the french version of GK is included on the DVD?? :shocked::blink:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

yes, ALL set list is on dvd, also the GK french version.

Where's all the cool artwork like in the LiCM dvd? :crybaby:

there's defo much artwork, hotdlp. it just evolved (same style as the poster). but theres much, we just didn't pictured it. :thumb_yello:

the dvd is released so far in holland and italy for sure. I dunno what other countries if any. and I dunno who decided this,surely it's market agreements. odd though. i'd expect uk or france first, but anyway..

i had been told (though I didn't see the inside of the normal edition with my own eyes) at the shop where i got my copy (deluxe), the normal dvd didn't have booklet, it only had plastic case, but no difference whatsoever in special contents.

apparently the normal edition instead (some mfc'ers got it) has also a booklet but with less photos. (the golden mask one is perhaps only in the deluxe edition, but i am not sure).

I have no idea about amazon plans. I got mine in a shop. sorry :boxed:

yes, ALL set list is on dvd, also the GK french version.

there's defo much artwork, hotdlp. it just evolved (same style as the poster). but theres much, we just didn't pictured it. :thumb_yello:

:bow:

thank you! :wub2:

i shall remove my sig. he says (speaking with wiliamson about his jacket in making process): I don't wanna be a ringmaster, more a clown, not innocent but iconical. or smt along that line..

:tears: end of an era..

i shall remove my sig. he says (speaking with wiliamson about his jacket in making process): I don't wanna be a ringmaster, more a clown, not innocent but iconical. or smt along that line..

Awwwww Avoca... I feel your pain :sad::tears:

Ringmaster Meeks ..... :rip_1:

I pictured the deluxe edition booklet completely now, so everyone can compare what is in the normal one as well (and danika can see some artwork :naughty:).

link :wink2:

I left the pic of written parts full size if people want to read it :bleh:

Edited by avoca

I pictured the deluxe edition booklet completely now, so everyone can compare what is in the normal one as well (and danika can see some artwork :naughty:).

Ooh do I want to see the artwork now or wait til Monday? Hmmmm.... *thinks hard* Thanks for the link though :D

thanks for the link avoca :thumb_yello::wub2:

Say what? :shocked:

I've got the dvd this morning, I'm watching it now but I thought that I would give you the first impression of it already.

I have no pictures because my scanner is'nt working and I have no batteries in my camera.

The boot menu is simple, totally different then in licm.

It's a black screen with in the middle a clown of the

orchestra,playing the trumpet.

Then I choose"play all" and the concert part is the first part,it starts in a small view window but when the concert actually starts the view gets large.

I panicked a little because i was afraid it would stay that way during the whole dvd but after a minute or so it go's away.

The speaking parts aren't left out like it was with licm. I love that.

I've seen first row people quite clearly.

In big girl his voice isn't that good I think but I love his voice in billy Brown.

In the dutch subtitles is a big mistake when he announce the song Billy brown. It says" this is about my girlfriend Billy Brown":roftl:

(girlfriend as in my friend who's a girl).

Since the last dvd you can really see Mika has grown as an artist and the style of the songs are different than in the first dvd so I think

it's worth as being a fan to have this dvd too besides the licm dvd

oo thanks! cant wait now, im excited!

The artwork seems quite different to LiCM. It's less patterny, more humanfied. I like it, I think it's amazing.

I mean, I loved the 70's retro look, but it's so good to have something new, refreshing. It shows Yasmine and Mika's versatility. I mean sure, it's still colourful, but more of people, like clowns and acrobats.

I get why people are sad about Mika not wanting to be a ringmaster, but more like a clown.

But I totally get it.

When Mika started out he wanted to take control, wanted people to know he was boss and wanted to show everyone what he could do.

Clowns have a darker meaning I believe; there's more emotion in it. The circus theme is still there, there's still that silliness and fun and tricks, but what's hiding underneath that make-up? who is it in those huge, baggy trousers? Is anyone really that happy?

Hmmm...I wonder what the second album is going to hold...:cool:

Mika said in an old interview that if he wouldn't be a pop tart he'd surely would be working in a circus, so its quite understandable he puts up this circus show in everything he imagines...as for its dark meaning even his happier tuned songs get dark lyrics behind them, but i guess the next album will have a "volte face", and all this things are going to have some mikaish upgrade...u can get the evolution in every aspect when u get to compare old dvd and the new one...so same evolution is to be expected for the next album...