Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

I also don't recall it in arras and that was the day after.

but he's it on in all the paris shooting. :blink:

if he'd cover it with make up, it'd be to see anyway, wouldn't it? esp. after all the sweating that he does on stage.. :naughty:

he didn't have any tattoos in Amsterdam or Beirut...

maybe someone was doodling over his arm for fun... it can get very boring in that tour bus :naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pffft! i know that tattoos, they're like stickers..they don't last long like the henna ones. maybe just 2-3 days or so.

i know from my cousin(he is just 5 years old and love them:roftl:)

pffft! i know that tattoos, they're like stickers..they don't last long like the henna ones. maybe just 2-3 days or so.

You can get them free with crisps and some icecreams over here:naughty:

Edited by xlindee

looks like a production of Dawack's boredom... :naughty:

Aw, that's great!:thumb_yello:

I will get mine as soon as Amazon.com get their act together and send it to my faraway country!:wink2:

I was thinking of doing the same... since Virgin Megastore could not commit to a date for the release here... but releasing DVDs from customs might take sometime - I would probably land in London before they release the DVD :thumb_yello:

You can get them free with crisps and some icecreams over here:naughty:

and also with chewing gums:naughty:

my cousin spends all his money on that gums but he can't chew them so he takes the tattoos and i get the gums

Anyone noticed how he now refers to DaWack as just "Wack"? :naughty:

By the third album she will be called just "Wa"

:naughty:

yes, I did but I always call her jasmine. how can one look at her and call her wack, I say.. :blink:

She probably forces him to call her by that name in public :naughty:... but I agree with you, she definitely looks more of a Yasmine than a Dawack

What was he cooking? :naughty:

I don't know actually, I was wondering about that too. It's something I don't know I guess. It looks a bit like pizza slices but it comes out of a pan.

When you all see the dvd you probably have to laugh with me because you all will know what it is.

I don't know actually, I was wondering about that too. It's something I don't know I guess. It looks a bit like pizza slices but it comes out of a pan.

When you all see the dvd you probably have to laugh with me because you all will know what it is.

I saw a screencap and I have no idea :naughty:

written on her water bottles? :blink: what water bottles, please don't tell me that each Penniman has a bottle with a name tag on it :blink:

:lmao:

Something Lebanese perhaps?:naughty:

I bought it today and watched it. His voice in Big Girl was not so good :S Not at all actually (not that i would do it better xD )

But for the rest I LOVE IT!!

My thoughts exactly but I think it was because he was so nervous. the next song is much better and it gets better long the way,only Ring,Ring he laughs to much in it and I spotted some bad notes.

So you see even we are hard core fans we are not without criticism:roftl: