Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sig .. I'll try to keep it short :roftl:

The right lower one I had first .. I really like that picture of Mika and I wanted a sig with Mika & Jim in it .. so I asked Ingie (because she makes great things) and gave her the Mika-pic and a lot of pictures of Jim .. And she choose that one ..

The left one is made because I posted the pictures in a thread and HollyD was like: :mf_lustslow: and asked why I didn't have a sig with those pictures because he's gorgeous .. So I asked Ingie again .. :roftl:

The avie: It's a moment from Air Traffic @ Rock Werchter .. I was there and when they broadcasted it I was very happy (I only recorded Mika and became a fan afterwards, when I was bored and found their songs again) .. And for some reason I liked this moment, I liked the screenshot I made so I made an avie from it .. It's the same person as the sig :wink2: and I just love to see him play .. and his hands in this picture and ... :blush-anim-cl:

my avatar..because that's one of my favorite mika pics. and it's on my mika clock! :naughty:

my signature just a mika pic that i had on the day i decided to change my sig, and a quote from 'the engine driver' by the decemberists. their songs are beautiful, and the lyrics are amazing! LOVE IT! :naughty:

well my avatar is mametchi (i just love tamagotchi's & mametchi is my fave character) & My siggy someone else made it ages ago It's just supposed to be funny & tongue in cheek it just says god is busy may i help you & is a pic of the illusionist Derren Brown & it looks like he has a devils tail if you look closely (he's an atheist by the way) so that's kinda what makes it amusing:roftl:

I am changing my siggy & av soon though (i haven't decided what to yet though)

My avatar is a character from The lion king forgot its name though and it is made by IngieV

My signatures are MGMT ,my favourite band of the year and they make fantastic music :wub2:

:wub2:

i love your siggy

my avatar is a the pdp dvd cover i made with other colours and my siggy quite simple.. KT and Mika.. and the chicken thing i love :bleh:

My avvie is the cover artwork for Coldplay's new EP, which is coming out soon and I'm super excited for it. :woot_jump:

My sig...I stole from Ingie, cause I liked the colours :naughty: And that's one of my favourite Mika pics.

Ingie makes lovely siggys! ^^

i have the orginal photo of your siggy in a cup :bleh:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/marlau_20zr/Mika%20Stuff/DSC06393.jpg

lol

My avatar is one that I drew when I first thought up the 'wasabi_tea' username. It's meant to depict me taking a sip of tea and being surprised by the unexpected wasabi flavour XDD

My sig is just a quote from Mika's 'Your Sympathy', which was my favourite song at the time when I was deciding on a sig, and a list of the group thingies I joined.

Edited by wasabi_tea