Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sees previous post and remembers*

oh, my av. is a pastel drawing i did a few weeks ago. it was a depressing pic and so i made her sweatshirt brighter and a green wall behind her with a light shining on it... it came out wonky but i like it. :wub2:

my sig is becasue people kept calling me horsie andpretty pony and horse poos.. so i thought i'd take it the whole hog... :bleh:

You're back! :yay:

Avatar = the picture underneath your username.

Signature = pictures/text underneath each of your posts.

do you know how hard it is to stay away from this place??!! lol

oh, i knew what they were, but i couldnt remeber EXACTLY what mine were :naughty:

yeah. you can see it better in a enlarged version.

her head.. shes hanging her head. and loooking at the ground.. like shes in this bright-hyper-colourful place thats dingy at the same time; and shes hanging her head and looking down.

Ooooh, I see now!

Cool. I love it. :thumb_yello:

My avatar is one that I drew when I first thought up the 'wasabi_tea' username. It's meant to depict me taking a sip of tea and being surprised by the unexpected wasabi flavour XDD

My sig is just a quote from Mika's 'Your Sympathy', which was my favourite song at the time when I was deciding on a sig, and a list of the group thingies I joined.

That's so cute (your avie)

Avi: Cause he's the greatest and i love the "Tick Tick Boom" video

Sig: I'm excited about seeing them for the first time, i love that video where Nick throws his guitar... oh, and i love that part of the song "Closed For The Season" by The Hives

(Probably i'll change them soon)

The avvie I have at present, is there because that's the goofy look I was getting, when he was going on about the Paris show, which Sariflor and I got talked into going to, indirectly.

My siggy, is my user name, my standing in the naughty corner thread, the pic Mika took at the Brixton afterparty, and the line from Relax that I feel is appropriate for us here.

I was just wondering why everyone has the siggy and avvie they have now.

My avvie is obviously David Bowie in his Ziggy days.

I though it was hot.:blush-anim-cl:

I think thats all the explination he needs. :das:

My siggy is my favourite line from "Overrated" :wub2: and a pic that I thought would go really well with it.

so, c'mon, howz bout you?

My avvie is of Brendan Fraser in The Mummy... and it's there cause he's gorgeous...

My sig is of me with Adam Clayton, Bono and Brendan... Kelzy photoshopped me into the pics and then put tem into one pic so I could have it in my sig... I also have the little banner that says Coexist... it's U2 related... and it links to the Asia-Pacific petition (PLEASE SIGN IT!!! :huglove:)

My avatar is a photograph i took of one of my camera's..because i love photography

the writing in my sig is from the poem 'A dream within a dream' by edgar allan poe, because his work is great,

and then part of one of my photographs i've taken :)

I love the pic in your sig. It would look great as a large print. I could get lost in a picture like that.

My avvie is a picture of my horse & boyfriend and i mada my siggy when i was really bored and i was wondering how Mika would look with Jake Gyllenhaal's eyes xD

Yeah I have to admit I find this really spooky, I always go past it quickly and try not to look.

so bab, your explanation is???

Mine is mostly self-explantory.

Avvie: Mika and Blue Sky. What more could I ever want in an avvie???

Sig: Made when many of us were having the MFC font craze, just I never got past it. Also the Mika rainbow smiley someone made for us, and I really liked it. I tried to change my sig recently, but then it refused my three images, so just kept it as is, with the list of groups thingies.

Sig: is just something i made and like it a lot :wub2:, dates of the mika concerts I went to, the christmas party count down, and a little link to help my fellow MFCers on the other side of the globe.:punk:

Avie: needed something to match my sig so I made this :naughty:

Edited by Starrats

uhmm avatar... i just made it. it looks crappy i'll change it soon.

it's a pic of the moon, i took this summer, my tripod broke, i couldn't capture any good pic of the eclipse so i was just fooling around :naughty: added I plus MIKA and there you go...

siggie... there's a pic of mika i liked and i thought of that quote of his when i seen it. uhmm and the dvd countdown...which is going to be removed tomorrow... :bleh:i need to find something to replace it with :D