Your Siggy and Avvie.......WHY?

purplegrape

I have bugged Ingie FAR too much over the past year.... :naughty:

Aaaaaaaaaw .. but she loves it .. she loves to help people with siggies ..

(that's what you told me when I didn't want to bother her to make the Jim-sig :bleh:)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my av is a chicken no real explanation needed i'm sure

and my siggy well I got a bit too saucy & pervy in the mikagasmic thread so I kinda wanted to point out i DO truly love & respect Mika deeply

i don't see him as some 'piece of meat' I'm just a girl who is human & can't help but fancy him like mad:wub2: and wanna perve over him now & then :wink2::naughty::mf_lustslow:

My current avie is from the best Mika gig I didn't attend by myself. So I think it was the best gig. I only have to look at it and know immediately why I came here in first place.

My signature pics are clickable memories of ridiculously funny times I had on this forum right from the beginning :naughty:

My current avie is from the best Mika gig I didn't attend by myself. So I think it was the best gig. I only have to look at it and know immediately why I came here in first place.

My signature pics are clickable memories of ridiculously funny times I had on this forum right from the beginning :naughty:

very nice av I like it!!!

My avvie is the Twilight cover and I love the series of book. My sig picture is my favourite picture of Mika and my gif image is from the new Twilight movie. I think it's just great to look at.

oohh I love the pic of Mika in our sig!!

It did? :blink:

Well, I was lucky then :roftl:

(no, seriously .. I don't know .. if I try something for someone else it never works out .. you really need Ingie for this :roftl:)

I have bugged Ingie FAR too much over the past year.... :naughty:

I has ears everywhere:mf_rosetinted:

oooohhh GOOD answer!!!!!

I wish he was M I N E!!!! :das:

----even if he were - I would still share him! He is JUST that good!!!! :naughty:

:roftl: Ok ...

I wouldn't share :sneaky2: .. seriously :mf_rosetinted:

(not talking about Rufus btw.. :bleh:)

(no, I don't know ... It just never gonna happen so I don't have to think about it :roftl:)