purplegrape

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course!!!!

you cannot HOG all of JIM for yourself, now can you? :naughty:

Uhm ... hog? I think I need some explanation, my dictionnary isn't working with me :thumbdown::blush-anim-cl:

My avatar is Mika, cos I think he's not a bad guy ya know :naughty: kudos to Mika4life13

for making it for me!

My sig (made by the very talented Tauruslady) is Russell Brand, cos I think he's quite nice to look at :naughty: and I have a lot of love for him :wub2:

My avatar is Mika, cos I think he's not a bad guy ya know :naughty: kudos to Mika4life13

for making it for me!

My sig (made by the very talented Tauruslady) is Russell Brand, cos I think he's quite nice to look at :naughty: and I have a lot of love for him :wub2:

why is she very talented and I get a "kudos" ? :sneaky2:

• 2 months later...

Ava: just a nice guy? :naughty:

Sig: 2 blogs from the people on the pictures (pictures are screenshots made by me) from what probably was the best day of 2008 :wub2: And a link to the video of the song Mika's talking about .. And a link to the video of an amazing moment :wub2: (together with the performance of "no more running away" but I can't have it all in my sig :roftl:)

uhmm...avvie..*goes back to remember what is it*

oh just a pair of rollerskates that i want so badly. but i can only find in-lines everywhere :thumbdown:

siggie... i was bored, opened paint pasted some nice pics of meeks and there you go :naughty:

oh and yeah...the link to my blog

• 2 weeks later...

my avvy is spongebob ,my second love :das:

and my siggy...well there's my 2 drawwings, both represents me,kinda....my 2 sides,1 is pretty happy and says peace,and second is very angry,scary :rolls_eyes: and there's spongebob's song too(F U N ) :das: i like it,that's the reason ;)

My av is Howlin' Pelle in the "Won't Be Long" video, i used it because it's like the emotion that he feels while he's always touring...

The sig. is of Nicholaus Arson, it's like a comic (Now that i see) and he's the hero of it. Ready to kick the bad music's ass!

my avatar is a orange very creep haha :punk: with many colors!! I love it♥ and Mika is in my siggy with cillian Murphy :mf_lustslow: (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS THAT GUY :P he's an actor! (The villain of Batman) haha :wub2:

And your Mika's sig is (mostly) made by me :lol3: You put the clowns and stuff

my avatar is a orange very creep haha :punk: with many colors!! I love it♥ and Mika is in my siggy with cillian Murphy :mf_lustslow: (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS THAT GUY :P he's an actor! (The villain of Batman) haha :wub2:

I know very well cillian. he used to be one of my fave actors. my fave cil role is though the one in breakfast on pluto. :wub2:

I absolutely adore these shots of goofy but yet very classy and cute mika at the oscars night. :wub2: hence my sig and avie.

same, for the pic in mine.

as for my avie, i love Mika ( at all times!!) but i like him in glasses too :wub2::wub2: