The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

• 7 months later...

[YOUTUBE]0m4bYt2S7rg[/YOUTUBE]

This video reminded me of this thread, because the way he sings the word "song" at 3:18 "Lola babe, it's just another love song . . ." fills my brain with sunshine and rainbows. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't mean to be the annoying new girl and bring up all these old threads, and if someone mentioned this before I'm sorry, but I was not up to reading all 70 some pages, but I am just obsessed with the way he sings the word "clown" in WAG. It just seems to have so many syllables. I could listen to it forever.

Ironic, because I hate clowns.

I don't mean to be the annoying new girl and bring up all these old threads, and if someone mentioned this before I'm sorry, but I was not up to reading all 70 some pages, but I am just obsessed with the way he sings the word "clown" in WAG. It just seems to have so many syllables. I could listen to it forever.

You hate clowns??

I'm gonna be bad girl now :blush-anim-cl:

kr7l.jpg

Ha, now I can add to this thread his pronunciation of LIFE in the Stardust with Chiara :teehee: