• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nooo Idea, somewhere in Den Haag. I think it was called 'gemeentelijk museum?' :blink: It was very boring, but in one room you could dress up and we've had a biiiiig fotoshoot:mf_rosetinted:

That is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay I have to go:roftl:

Love ya bitses:wub2:

That is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay I have to go:roftl:

Love ya bitses:wub2:

tssssk, I have the feeling you're not serious:mf_rosetinted:

Byebye!:mf_lustslow:

Hey girrrls I've been told by Ingie to come post here, and it seems like it's just the thread for me because I love cherries :mf_lustslow: I actually wore a cherry patterned dress at the Mika gig last year in HMH :thumb_yello:

Can I just brag again about the fact that I talked to Mr Jann Wilde on the phone? :wub2:

Hey girrrls I've been told by Ingie to come post here, and it seems like it's just the thread for me because I love cherries :mf_lustslow: I actually wore a cherry patterned dress at the Mika gig last year in HMH :thumb_yello:

Can I just brag again about the fact that I talked to Mr Jann Wilde on the phone? :wub2:

hehehe...oh right candyman....see told ya Brain-Missing:mf_rosetinted:lol...Hello There rockinbabzz, i dont believe we've met:naughty:

Hello :punk:

I'll introduce myself then, I'm MFC's Dutchie rocker, one of the original Mikawhores, the bassplayer in the band Mika is Homosexually Gay (it's Diana on guitar, Ingie on vocals and Starrats on drums) I'm obsessed with glamrock, ladybugs and a band called Stone Gods and my favourite thread on MFC is the boys kissing thread. I guess that's all you need to know :mf_rosetinted: