• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome ;) yes it was amaazing.. but unfortunately i didn't find the pictures..:thumbdown:

you've lost the pics or is there a possibility that you might find them later?

Now, I hope Santa (:naughty:) buys me one. haha

which issue have you asked santa to bring you?

Hmm, I don't even know. :shocked: I haven't decided yet. :roftl:

Well, you guys have 'em (or have seen them). What do you think? :naughty:

Issue 4 is amazing. the cover is beautiful, and not only are the articles interesting (and funny :roftl:), it also comes with smelly markers and coloring pages in the back!

i might ask for another issue on christmas as well :rolls_eyes:

hahaha did u find it at the hayward gallery? that's exactly where i found mine.. while i was at the exhibition mika wrote about

yeah that's where I got it! I was so surprised when I saw it because I thought you could only get it online. It was a nice treat to get it while in that gallery, it just topped it all off:wub2:

So, they are worth the money?

definitly!:thumb_yello:

you went at the exhibition at hayward gallery!!! tell us more about it! i bet it must have been really interesting!

yeah, I went too, it was absolutely brilliant! Luckily we were on holiday in London on the dates it was open. It was a huge highlight, really cool!

We even got in the little boats to float on the roof, it was a lot of fun!:wub2: Even the gift shop was like a gallery,lol

Issue 4 is amazing. the cover is beautiful, and not only are the articles interesting (and funny :roftl:), it also comes with smelly markers and coloring pages in the back!

i might ask for another issue on christmas as well :rolls_eyes:

Yessss, I read that in the description. :naughty:

ii liiked issue 9 :D well it's the only one i have so far.. but i ordered issue 4 and 8 .. they should get here next week yayy.. =) i'll tell you which ones the best :D:

Cool! :)

definitly!:thumb_yello:

*crossing my fingers that I'll get one*

Hmm, I don't even know. :shocked: I haven't decided yet. :roftl:

Well, you guys have 'em (or have seen them). What do you think? :naughty:

my favourite one is issue 9, it features some amazing artwork!

yeah, I went too, it was absolutely brilliant! Luckily we were on holiday in London on the dates it was open. It was a huge highlight, really cool!

We even got in the little boats to float on the roof, it was a lot of fun!:wub2: Even the gift shop was like a gallery,lol

you got in the boats!?!!! that must have been sooo cool!!!

omg i just got my two amelias magazines :D thiis morniing .. awwww ii loooooove it :D i read it all morning in school ^^thought my teacher wasn't very happy about it hahaha..

i reeaally loove the one with the cover that smells :D aahhhwww and the penciils smeell too :D oh good it's amazing :D

• 2 weeks later...
omg i just got my two amelias magazines :D thiis morniing .. awwww ii loooooove it :D i read it all morning in school ^^thought my teacher wasn't very happy about it hahaha..

i reeaally loove the one with the cover that smells :D aahhhwww and the penciils smeell too :D oh good it's amazing :D

you got the issue with the cover that smells, thats one of my faves! which other issue did you get?

I looove Amelia's Magazine artwork, and I went to their site and saw bits of it, I wish I could buy it! Damn country:naughty:

Hmm, you should try and email them.

I was unsure if they would ship to where I live, so I sent them an email and (some named Amelia :naughty:) responded back saying that they could. So you should give it a shot. :thumb_yello:

Hmm, you should try and email them.

I was unsure if they would ship to where I live, so I sent them an email and (some named Amelia :naughty:) responded back saying that they could. So you should give it a shot. :thumb_yello:

Ooh I will! Thanks louise!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ooohhh coooooolllll, what a christmas gift !! xD.. i ordered it too.. but didn't get it yet :thumbdown:

i didnt thought that it would arrive before xmas but it did and it was great:wub2: i'm sure you must have received yours by now

Ok, I'm aware that I'm talking to myself on this thread by I don't care! :naughty:

I emailed Amelia's magazine last night about 10:00 regarding their logo. I'm doing a school project where we have to design a cover for our favorite magazine, so I asked her about the fonts that she used.

She emailed me back not 6 hours later (I had emailed her at what would be night in London), and was very helpful. Just letting you know, the service is really fast. I replied to her email, and she sent me back another message not 20 minutes later!

It's great service--how wonderful! Much different then Fuschia. :naughty:

amelia's mag is cool, but too pricey for me :boxed:

the fuxja staff would not be that bad, but i think they were just not prepared to all the sudden demand coming from mika's involuntary publicity.

superstar, did ya ever get the fuxja bracelet coming from europe? the one looking like fuxja's, sent to you by an mfc'er, i mean..:bleh: