• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amelia's mag is cool, but too pricey for me :boxed:

the fuxja staff would not be that bad, but i think they were just not prepared to all the sudden demand coming from mika's involuntary publicity.

superstar, did ya ever get the fuxja bracelet coming from europe? the one looking like fuxja's, sent to you by an mfc'er, i mean..:bleh:

Yes I did! Hotdlp sent it, and it arrived soon after. How sweet! It is probably my favorite jewlery ever. :wub2:

Right now I don't know where it is...I left it in a box on my desk. I think I'll go look for it...:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, I'm aware that I'm talking to myself on this thread by I don't care! :naughty:

I emailed Amelia's magazine last night about 10:00 regarding their logo. I'm doing a school project where we have to design a cover for our favorite magazine, so I asked her about the fonts that she used.

She emailed me back not 6 hours later (I had emailed her at what would be night in London), and was very helpful. Just letting you know, the service is really fast. I replied to her email, and she sent me back another message not 20 minutes later!

It's great service--how wonderful! Much different then Fuschia. :naughty:

Hah, I had a similar thing happen when I was doing careers in english and I decided to do "Burlesque Performer and Pinup Model" but, as I am still in education, put it under the guise of "Performer/Entertainer" and emailed:

The Tassel Club (in Dublin) where I got one email reply and a woman who seemed absolutely willing to talk, whom I replied and whom never replied me.

Club Noir (Glasgow) where I got NO response

And Ava Garter (Americal burlesque performer who was trained by prominent women in their feild including Dita Von Teese) and she got back to me and sent me her email (I contacted her through her official myspace page) and said she'd answer any questions I had so I sent her mine and she got back to me less than a day later (they required long answers) and she was so kind and detailed about everything!

Not that it's anything to do with Amelia's magazine, I'm :ot: again :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
OMG!

I read this on Amelia's Twitter:

"AmeliaGregory Mika wants to use my brand to make an illustrated book/fanzine - good plan, bad plan?"

Does anyone want to tell her it's a bloody GOOD plan??? :das:

EDIT: Here is her Twitter addy :wink2:

Wrong on both sides Amelia...it's an AWESOME plan! :punk:

did you guys also see this message?

if someone calls Mika phones me I automatically think "activist" and then I wonder why he is in LA. Turns out I should think "singer" too!

8:14 AM Feb 23rd from web

I am assuming this is Mika calling Amelia. :naughty:

Maybe he's going to use the same tactics as he did with Es Devlin. :lol3:

did you guys also see this message?

if someone calls Mika phones me I automatically think "activist" and then I wonder why he is in LA. Turns out I should think "singer" too!

8:14 AM Feb 23rd from web

Is that on Twitter?

LOL I love it!

Who is the activist called Mika BTW?

I am assuming this is Mika calling Amelia. :naughty:

Maybe he's going to use the same tactics as he did with Es Devlin. :lol3:

:lmfao:

I certainly hope so :roftl:

Well, if his strategy worked with Ms. Devlin, I don't see why they wouldn't work with Amelia...:lol3:

True, very true!

I asked her this morning if I could start a thread about it and get all feed back.

Maybe I'll do that and send her the link.

Do you think we should have a thread so people pay attention?

I'd like to know exactly what a book/fanzine IS.

Any ideas?

Has any other celebutante done one before?

Is Russel Brand's booky Wook one?

Ooh and speaking of RB, he's writing the second Booky Wook.

I've not read the first LOL

Really?

Do you think that it does?

I was mad at my History teacher for saying "Who the hell is this MIKKA!"

The "i" like an igloo :lmfao:

Well I don't really know what kind of names sounds like activists names, but apparently Amelia does :naughty:

That's sad.

Well I don't really know what kind of names sounds like activists names, but apparently Amelia does :naughty:

That's sad.

Yeah well the same History teacher was mad because someone in my form class had grafitied on one of his desks and his name was Lukas and the teacher walked in while a group of friends and I sat in class and exlaimed "Now I'd like to know who the random is who calls himself LukeASS!"

We all had this look on our face: :lmfao: