• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who? :blink:

Easy - go to FB, then take a look at the new pictures they uploaded. The guy on stage that is tagged (Tom Barber) is their roadie. Why not make their roadie a new band member? He was at the Canalside gig and at all other dates :smth:. It's at least worth a thought :naughty:.

• 1 month later...
I can't resist making the random guess that Tom Barber will be a Holloway soon :think2:.

Ok, so I was obviousy wrong :naughty: (damn).

This is an article about their gig at the Camden Crawl in London :cheerful_h4h:.

from http://www.thecnj.co.uk/review/2009/043009/music043009_03.html

THE HOLLOWAYS

The Bull and Gate

THE Holloways played a 'secret' gig for Gaymers as part of the 'Grassroots' series. Introducing new band members Mike Baker (guitar) and Ed Harris (drums) they played a set filled with old and new songs; some so new they hadn't even been named yet (provisional title for one of 'Alcohol') and proved the disasters that befell them in 2008 have left them unscathed.

Alfie Jackson and Bryn Fowler have kept the raw emotion, and fun, that The

Holloways are all about, inviting audience members for a 'kick-about' in Tufnell Park after the gig. The Holloways are still at the top of their game.

And I read on Facebook that Rob is going to the studio to record some demos. So maybe we'll get a Musical Differences EP or album after all :cheerful_h4h:.

• 3 weeks later...