Hi everyone

zoidy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I love it here already. Thank you everyone for being so welcoming. Don’t worry about me… I’m always way too shy to begin with but I’ll be good once I get to know everyone and once I have a chance to spend a decent amount of time having a good look around, it seems I am only ever online for 5 minutes at a time lately :thumbdown: I will check out both of the threads you mentioned, chickadee. Thanks! Oh, and I think my Mika loving husband is kind of on his way too being just a tolerating husband too... He just saw me on here and said "Mika, AGAIN?" :naughty:

Lollipop Love- lol, well I don’t know whether any avatars I make will be worth taking but you are welcome to yoink whatever you want from me! I have plenty and I’m always making more. Is there anywhere on here to post that sort of thing?

babspanky- Of course! I love talking about my kitty. For now, I’ll try to post a photo of him. I’m still trying to figure out how everything works on hopefully it will work! He is a year old. We got him from the RSPCA in March. His last owners dumped him when they found out that he was deaf :mad3:

bowienew.jpg

What a beautiful cat - why do folk DUMP them - why not take them

to a rescue centre and say they have found them - at least then

they would be safe. A deaf cat left alone would be in so much more

danger!! :thumbdown:

Ooh photo thread! Fun! thanks:wink2:

Yes...I PROMISE I will post in the Aussie thread, I just had a quick look and I have no idea what anyone is talking about but I promise I will say hello in there as soon as I have finished here :thumb_yello:

What a beautiful cat - why do folk DUMP them - why not take them

to a rescue centre and say they have found them - at least then

they would be safe. A deaf cat left alone would be in so much more

danger!! :thumbdown:

I know, it made me so angry. Apparently the neighbours of the people who owned him took him to the shelter because they wondered why he was always outside all of a sudden and the owner said that they didn't want him because he can't hear. I have no idea why that would be a problem, it's not as if cats ever listen anyway! I suppose it's their loss though because he is the sweetest & funniest little kitty and I'm sure he has a better life with us than he would have with people like that anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Heya Pammy! :bye:

I see you're pretty well settled in!:thumb_yello:

How on earth did a guinea pig trick you, btw ?? .. :blink:

.. :lmfao:

Hi :bye:

lol, yeah I'm getting there!

:naughty: Well, I wanted a Zoidberg (from Futurama) quote to go with my name but all the ones I tried were too long so I had to edit the one where he says "Friends! Help! A Guinea pig tricked me!" after he got lured into a trap that had a guinea pig as bait. :bleh:

Hi :bye:

lol, yeah I'm getting there!

:naughty: Well, I wanted a Zoidberg (from Futurama) quote to go with my name but all the ones I tried were too long so I had to edit the one where he says "Friends! Help! A Guinea pig tricked me!" after he got lured into a trap that had a guinea pig as bait. :bleh:

Don't know Zoidberg, but I see that your user name clearly reclects your passion! :cool: ..

I have two guinea pigs, they're so cute:bleh::wub2:

And the character limit thingy, both for user titles and signatures, can be annoying, I agree:thumbdown:

Don't know Zoidberg, but I see that your user name clearly reclects your passion! :cool: ..

I have two guinea pigs, they're so cute:bleh::wub2:

And the character limit thingy, both for user titles and signatures, can be annoying, I agree:thumbdown:

He's a big stinky space lobster.

zoidberg.jpg

Possibly not the most flattering thing to name myself after now that I think about it :naughty:

I love guinea pigs, they are so adorable but they're one of the few pets I've never had :( I might put it to the husband that we should get one. I always thought that my cat would eat it but I recently discovered that they grow too big for that and now I can't stop thinking about how much I want one!

How did I miss this thread until now?????

Even though I've welcomed you already, welcome to the madness!!!

Of course! I love talking about my kitty. For now, I’ll try to post a photo of him. I’m still trying to figure out how everything works on hopefully it will work! He is a year old. We got him from the RSPCA in March. His last owners dumped him when they found out that he was deaf :mad3:

bowienew.jpg

Awwwwww... your kitty is gorgeous! Love his eyes...

welcome but, you're older than me

yeah, I felt like a stranger here but now It goes disappearing. For a few moments I don't know what to say, I have a bit of fear, or maybe I'm a bit shy as well

Welcome to you too then :wink2:

I think it is easy to feel a bit like a stranger at first but it's good once you get settled in :thumb_yello:

Hi Pam

Welcome to the MFC where we're all crazy but full of love :

Your cat is georgous and I love him even more for his name!♥

Hope you enjoy it here and aren't too afraid!

Hi! :bye:

Thank you! As soon as I saw him I knew that had to be his name. It suits him completely... Even though he can't hear me so I could really call him anything and he wouldn't care :naughty:

Nope, I'm not afraid, I'm good now. Just takes a while to get the hang of everything :thumb_yello:

How did I miss this thread until now?????

Even though I've welcomed you already, welcome to the madness!!!

Awwwwww... your kitty is gorgeous! Love his eyes...

lol, you've welcomed me plenty already :bleh:

But.. y'know, I'll always take some more :wub2: