IngievV

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful vid, Ingie.

Gosh... Life without Mika?

I guess before I got to know his music I lived fine without him.. But now I just can't picture it. His music is part of my life, and so is he.:naughty:

I sound too sensitive don't I:roftl:

What a lovely tribute to Mika. I don't think any of us can picture life without him now. The years are now divided into BM which is Before Mika, and AM, which is 2007 onwards. That makes 2008, 02AM (After Mika)

:roftl:

Oh my...so true!!! :mf_rosetinted:

What a lovely tribute to Mika. I don't think any of us can picture life without him now. The years are now divided into BM which is Before Mika, and AM, which is 2007 onwards. That makes 2008, 02AM (After Mika)

YEAH! I'm always thinking of moments, then I think "That was before Mika. How strange!" Sometimes those years before my Mika love are hard to remember. lol

Great video, Ingie!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Life without mika would have 3 colours, black, white and gray...

LWM means no jumping outta bed in the morn just to check if there's a blog...

LWM means loads of sounds but none makes u smile...

LWM means going to bed early for there's nothing to cheer u up and make u stay awake long before your bedtime...

A bit of a bore, indeed ;(

I love your videos. :wub2:

I love about a minute in, you've got clips from that uber-early first ever interview, then that Extra Venue performance...then our baby is all growed up and taking a breath before bounding onto that bigass stage at Parc Des Princes. :mf_lustslow:

Very nice, Ingie dear! :wub2:

I love your videos. :wub2:

I love about a minute in, you've got clips from that uber-early first ever interview, then that Extra Venue performance...then our baby is all growed up and taking a breath before bounding onto that bigass stage at Parc Des Princes. :mf_lustslow:

Very nice, Ingie dear! :wub2:

Yeah it's a big change isn't it:naughty: Though I want the long hair back:roftl:

Didn't know Mika was dead... :naughty:

Thank you for this vid Ingie, it's beautiful and almost made me cry. Especially because of the song. I'm a total Badfinger freak and this song reminds me that both the songwriters committed suicide : Peter Ham and Tommy Evans (my hero:wub2:). It was 25 years ago today that Tommy passed away, is it a coincidence?

The cover by Harry Nillson is amazing and moving, the best cover of Without you I've ever heard. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Axie Dentelle

MIKA IS DEAD?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????

WUARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*burts into tears and runs in circles*

thats terrible.

aww such a lovely vid ingie :thumb_yello::punk: I can't imagine life without mika either to be honest

how the hell did i live without the mikster?? that's what i wanna know:blink:

he is really amazing & has helped me to get through some of THE most difficult months of my life (since last year i've been suicidal & heartbroken as well as suffering panic attacks, nervous breakdown anxiety & bad illness) he cheers me up so much with his beautiful cheery music, his mad humour, his sweetness, cuteness his sweet beautiful smile etc..

he helps me carry on through the dark times of my already dark life. my life has always sucked but this past year to me have felt the worst EVER!!! the heartbreak to me feels far worse than going through 9 trauma's in 10 years & several berevements & near death experiences& the severe bullying & illnesses i've been thorugh & the disabilities

I lost the love of my life the man of my dreams & without Mika to cheer me up I don't know what I'd do I really don't he helps to put a smile on my face when I feel there's nothing to smile about

so for that I LOVE Mika!!!!!:wub2:

am i being to over sentimental & soppy d'ya think lol : )

aww such a lovely vid ingie :thumb_yello::punk: I can't imagine life without mika either to be honest

how the hell did i live without the mikster?? that's what i wanna know:blink:

he is really amazing & has helped me to get through some of THE most difficult months of my life (since last year i've been suicidal & heartbroken as well as suffering panic attacks, nervous breakdown anxiety & bad illness) he cheers me up so much with his beautiful cheery music, his mad humour, his sweetness, cuteness his sweet beautiful smile etc..

he helps me carry on through the dark times of my already dark life. my life has always sucked but this past year to me have felt the worst EVER!!! the heartbreak to me feels far worse than going through 9 trauma's in 10 years & several berevements & near death experiences& the severe bullying & illnesses i've been thorugh & the disabilities

I lost the love of my life the man of my dreams & without Mika to cheer me up I don't know what I'd do I really don't he helps to put a smile on my face when I feel there's nothing to smile about

so for that I LOVE Mika!!!!!:wub2:

am i being to over sentimental & soppy d'ya think lol : )

Awwww... :huglove:

Mika is really one in a million! It's good to know he helped you through all that! :wub2:

Do you think he has the slightest idea of how his music influences people's lives? :naughty:

Awwww... :huglove:

Mika is really one in a million! It's good to know he helped you through all that! :wub2:

Do you think he has the slightest idea of how his music influences people's lives? :naughty:

i've no idea really if he knows it'd be lovely if he did he really is amazing!!! truly amazing you know i'd love to meet him & say thanks for being an amazing guy & give him a big squeezy hug :snog::huglove: