keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikaaaaaakz7.jpg

Hahahahahaaaaaa :roftl: never saw that one!!

FINALLY this thread. :thulo: I love bitchy/grumpy/sad/odd Mika!

I'm no good at YouTube screencaps, but one from the Nimes or Syria vlog might be a good idea. He was at his bitchiest. :nty:

I'm not good at those screencaps too,but someone else maybe coul do it! I know on what blog you're thinking,both are reaaally bittccchy :roftl:

mika274mb0.jpg

His eyes and lips here! *sigh*

amazing picsssss:mf_l

KETI THREAD IS AWESOME:s:

Thanks Dani!! :punk:

As you may already know,here are a few threads on which people post happy/chickeny pics of Mika. Well - this thread is not about that! On this thread,you can post some pics of Mika which you can describe as 'odd' or 'unusual' for him,since we all know that he isn't always happy and that he can be sad sometimes too!:naughty: bitchy pics are welcome,as well as the ones where our boy is grumpy.

Basically,this thread is supposed to be some kind of balance between the drooling and laughter ; to get some different emotions about him while on here.

Crazy faces - post here too punk:

Also,you can post not only the pics - post gifs,comments,humored with irony and parody...whatever.

I would appreciate your oppinions of the pics too - tell what do you think,why was he sad/grumpy at that moment? xD

Btw,I saw the new thread on here, named as "What Is Mika's Fascination With Tragedy?",so this thread can be in some kind a connection with it too.

So...bring on the dark side of the moon :naughty:

mikaboredcariu2.jpg

***EDIT - Sorry for the wrong spelling in the title of the thread -- 'grupmy' instead of 'grumpy' xD

I made a screencap wich looks exactly like this one! :shocked:

mikaboredcariu2.jpg

Actually, I think it is the same. Mine is called "mikaboredcariu2.jpg" too. :roftl:

Great thread, Keti! :thumb_yello:

Photoshopped. His scar is on the wrong side of his face. It should be right for us, but it is left. :wink2::thumbdown:

Yeah,I know it's photoshopped...but still...his facial expression - something's wrong :naughty: he looks like he just walked out of the horror movie :naughty:

Yeah,I know it's photoshopped...but still...his facial expression - something's wrong :naughty: he looks like he just walked out of the horror movie :naughty:

Yeah.. He really looks horror-ish. Scary..

*subscribes*

I so so love him when he's thoughtful :wub2

the first one is my very fave one :wub2

mika31.jpg

mika20.jpg

mika14.jpg

mika82-1.jpg

I sooo love the first one! :wub2: