Sam Beeton - The next big thing!

sariflor

Myspace, yes...And he has watched the videos, so I guess that he read the comments on them as well (I would, if the vids were about me) so be worried! Hahahahaa!!! :roftl::roftl:

wah great :roftl: now he knows that I don't even know the word "vibe" ... he hasn't got enough soul to say it and I don't even know it :roftl:

well but I mean... he'll never find out who JDRTFMBM is :naughty:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wah great :roftl: now he knows that I don't even know the word "vibe" ... he hasn't got enough soul to say it and I don't even know it :roftl:

well but I mean... he'll never find out who JDRTFMBM is :naughty:

Well, you never know, he may be stalking your YT account til he finds the offendor now for all we know....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

• 2 years later...

** BUMP! **

Sam has been very active again recently, and here is one of his last performances.

Watch and love, people!!! :wub2: He's amazing!

[YOUTUBE]1SHasY42SLM[/YOUTUBE]

Another:

[YOUTUBE]xACQ3uPjYDo[/YOUTUBE]

And another!

[YOUTUBE]EcWRYb5SdWY[/YOUTUBE]

Yes Tegan, check out his stuff for sure! I think if you like Ben Parker/The Chain you'll like Sam as well. :wub2:

His story is that he signed with Sony when he was really young, and ended up recording an album that was only ever soft-released on iTunes - as far as I can tell they never went through with a physical release. :annoyed_h4h:

Since then he's parted ways with Sony and is now releasing music direct-to-fans through his own Sweet Luigi record label. His stuff has taken a less poppy direction it seems, and it really, really works.

He's been vlogging a lot lately too, which is awesome. Love this.

[YOUTUBE]6CnRdFOAy0U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Yes Tegan, check out his stuff for sure! I think if you like Ben Parker/The Chain you'll like Sam as well. :wub2:

His story is that he signed with Sony when he was really young, and ended up recording an album that was only ever soft-released on iTunes - as far as I can tell they never went through with a physical release. :annoyed_h4h:

Since then he's parted ways with Sony and is now releasing music direct-to-fans through his own Sweet Luigi record label. His stuff has taken a less poppy direction it seems, and it really, really works.

He's been vlogging a lot lately too, which is awesome. Love this.

[YOUTUBE]6CnRdFOAy0U[/YOUTUBE]

:lmfao: "I like to do it under stressful conditions" He's so funny :roftl: I really like this guy. He's very 'normal' and so down to earth and funny :wub2:, and he also puts so much effort into the record club! He draws little cute personalised things on the cd's, with a little message and your name, and he signs it. Lovely.

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...