Christmas Card for Mika

Louiza

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for adding me in this project Louiza.

When I'll back home from London, I'll start to drawing a little card and then I'll send it to you :wink2:

Maybe I could start to draw it even if I'm at work.. LOL :roftl:

hello!

just something:i think the link for your mysapce is not available...:thumb_yello:

louiza,could you add me please?thanks :wink2:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

I would like to participate..but i dont really get an idea of what exactly is the plan! do we have to make a card in photoshop, or can we make a real card and then photograph it and send the picture to you and then what? will you make them really small so they will all fit in one regular-size christmas card? (

add me pleasee!!

it would be really nice to do this for Mika :wub2:

edit:

can i draw my self and then scan it?

because i`m not good with photoshop :P

you can either create on photoshop or draw something and then scan it or photograph it if you dont have a scanner:thumb_yello:

then pm it to me or if you have problems doing that tell me so and i'll pm you my e-mail adress so you can send it there.

Thanks for adding me in this project Louiza.

When I'll back home from London, I'll start to drawing a little card and then I'll send it to you :wink2:

Maybe I could start to draw it even if I'm at work.. LOL

you're welcome:wink2:

hello!

just something:i think the link for your mysapce is not available...:thumb_yello:

luoiza,could you add me please?thanks

going to add everyone on the list:thumb_yello:

you can either create on photoshop or draw something and then scan it or photograph it if you dont have a scanner:thumb_yello:

then pm it to me or if you have problems doing that tell me so and i'll pm you my e-mail adress so you can send it there.

:thumb_yello:

thanks!

i have a scanner so during this weekend i`ll pm you the final drwaing :bleh:

hopefully mika will receive it. i think we're gonna need some help from the mods for that:thumb_yello:

Hi Louiza,

We have a mailing address for Mika fan mail -- it will go to his management

and then can pass it on to him. PM though -- maybe we can find a better

way to get it to him in time. :thumb_yello:

I and have not understood where to send a picture? Means, it is possible to make a card, there to write words of congratulations... So? And what the conditions? The size, a format?

I such dull, not understanding... I too wish to participate. But all over again I shall find the suitable program (now at me with it a problem). And when all I shall make, then I shall ask for your list of participants

:roftl: ya.

i could just try hard, and keep redoing it til i get something i like

so what do oyou think i should 'draw'

loads of snow snow snow snow snow :bleh:

I and have not understood where to send a picture? Means, it is possible to make a card, there to write words of congratulations... So? And what the conditions? The size, a format?

I such dull, not understanding... I too wish to participate. But all over again I shall find the suitable program (now at me with it a problem). And when all I shall make, then I shall ask for your list of participants

you can just draw it and scan/or take a pic of it. then you can pm louiza for her email address and send it to her :wink2: