Christmas Card for Mika

Louiza

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loads of snow snow snow snow snow :bleh:

you can just draw it and scan/or take a pic of it. then you can pm louiza for her email address and send it to her :wink2:

Clearly... And where to find louiza's email?? I have not seen...

Hi Louiza,

We have a mailing address for Mika fan mail -- it will go to his management

and then can pass it on to him. PM though -- maybe we can find a better

way to get it to him in time. :thumb_yello:

thanks deb! i'll pm you when its time to send the card!

do we have to draw? haha im the worst drawer ever!!! :roftl:

you can just write something if you dont want to draw

I and have not understood where to send a picture? Means, it is possible to make a card, there to write words of congratulations... So? And what the conditions? The size, a format?

I such dull, not understanding... I too wish to participate. But all over again I shall find the suitable program (now at me with it a problem). And when all I shall make, then I shall ask for your list of participants

you can either draw or write something that has to do with xmas or the new year etc.

I'd like to join, but how big can my christmas card be? :thumb_yello:

about the size now, you can make it as big or small as you like, it doesnt matter that much cuz at the end i'm gonna have to resize the pictures. so it's up to you to decide about the size of your design:thumb_yello:

was talking to louiza and as deb rightly said too, it'd be cool to actually send these cards to big M.. we could find a way to mail them.

maybe we could put up a sorta gmail addy to mail all cards to and then we could print them and create a photobook or smt..?

louiza found the idea interesting, trouble is we never seem to find each other online at the same time to discuss it in detail.. :boxed:

what do you guys think? if we send smt like deb said also, we should perhaps though anticipate the deadline date a little..

was talking to louiza and as deb rightly said too, it'd be cool to actually send these cards to big M.. we could find a way to mail them.

maybe we could put up a sorta gmail addy to mail all cards to and then we could print them and create a photobook or smt..?

louiza found the idea interesting, trouble is we never seem to find each other online at the same time to discuss it in detail.. :boxed:

what do you guys think? if we send smt like deb said also, we should perhaps though anticipate the deadline date a little..

i think it would be great!

my card is going to be ready by tomorrow.

yeah it's a bit late to start doing a photobook, but if we hurry up we might be able to send it on time.

What is it "smt"?:mf_rosetinted:

Me, I've sent my drawing to Louiza...

:blush-anim-cl: yep, something. :bleh:

yeah, very good to louiza. :thumb_yello:

so i'll send the card to her and she's gonna make the booklet?

are we able to send something that is not a picture...

we're sending it over the internet or in mika's management post? :boxed: