laura*

It sounds very nice and yes, playful. It's the sort of name you would give a kitten or puppy.

(How cold is it in Perm, by the way?)

No!)) so animals do not name)), this name of the boy:wink2:

The snow has again gone, I hope, will not thaw. The temperature hardly is more than zero (minus)

Mikaelo :bleh:

Maika

Misha :naughty:

roludo (in english: curly guy)

Misha), I wished it to write, but thought, that will not understand. It completely Russian name, diminutive for boys, from Michael.

No!)) so animals do not name)), this name of the boy:wink2:

The snow has again gone, I hope, will not thaw. The temperature hardly is more than zero (minus)

I think it's the same as here.

Strange!

We had snow too,2 weeks ago and last week it was between 5 and 0 celsius. almost the same.

Misha), I wished it to write, but thought, that will not understand. It completely Russian name, diminutive for boys, from Michael.

HI LENA!!!

You are so nice to talk to, I know you from myspace :)

Well folks, I feel that MFC goes through fazes.

See, earlier last year (around febury-may when I was new) we gennerally called him Mika. Then "Mica" and "The Mikster" came into use while we were getting to know him better as fans know a performer. Then came the political correctness period that I think maybe every forum must go through. This was, I think, started mainly at the good morning america show. It went into this big revolution of "I RESPECT MIKA" in everyone's signatures and everyone just seemed to call him Mika again.

THEN there came M and Mr M.

Meeks is a reletivelt recent thing to be used so widely on MFC. It's been around for a while though. The first time I saw it was in one of the later posts on "the pink pony rider's club" thread (one of them anyway)

Don't all jump on me! That's just the way I saw it, I'm sure there are millions of other accounts but hey :P

Anyway, I've written songs for Mika such as Alice in Wonderland Man and Sad Maria.

Then there's the story that I'm writing on my myspace blog called Ruby Schnapps and Vaudeville Mishap" where the makeup artist/hairdresser/wardrobe guy/performer that Amelia is friends with is called Mica.

Then there's M, The Mikster, Mici, Mikaneen, Mi, Our Boy, The one, the main man, the ringmaster (don't kill me please Mika! I just meant that you're the big cheese who is the centre of the stage amongst all the other things and people!) Mimi, Mikarucio, Mr C. Bunny and Mr Penniman.

Yeahhh :o

Well folks, I feel that MFC goes through fazes.

See, earlier last year (around febury-may when I was new) we gennerally called him Mika. Then "Mica" and "The Mikster" came into use while we were getting to know him better as fans know a performer. Then came the political correctness period that I think maybe every forum must go through. This was, I think, started mainly at the good morning america show. It went into this big revolution of "I RESPECT MIKA" in everyone's signatures and everyone just seemed to call him Mika again.

THEN there came M and Mr M.

Meeks is a reletivelt recent thing to be used so widely on MFC. It's been around for a while though. The first time I saw it was in one of the later posts on "the pink pony rider's club" thread (one of them anyway)

Don't all jump on me! That's just the way I saw it, I'm sure there are millions of other accounts but hey :P

I was really moved by reading this!

It is so true, we have gone through different fazes in this fan club!:wub2:

Then there's M, The Mikster, Mici, Mikaneen, Mi, Our Boy, The one, the main man, the ringmaster (don't kill me please Mika! I just meant that you're the big cheese who is the centre of the stage amongst all the other things and people!) Mimi, Mikarucio, Mr C. Bunny and Mr Penniman.

Yeahhh :o

It frightens me that you use my name in connection to Mika nickname....:blink::shocked:

:lol3:

I was really moved by reading this!

It is so true, we have gone through different fazes in this fan club!:wub2:

Yeah we have!

Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to timelining our history?

I know it's early but we'll probably have less to do now than in a year's time right?

Like, we've seen the rise of members to the "Oh, I know you, you're FREDDIESDOUBLE, I've seen you round, and you're Pinkunicorn123 and you're Rak1 and you're Ellanorelle!

Also there was the Badge fad, those light up heart things that MFC had at concerts...

Then there were the events like... Oooh, maybe MFC officialty?

The Pink Pony Riders' club, the Desert Island Thread, MFC 2007 yearbook, the death of Mika's 6 year old fan by choaking and how his family went to Mika's concert with tees saying "remember him with a smile" and MFC officialty to name a few things happened...

I really feel that the names are changing with how the MFC changes and matures.

But what do I know? it's 11:32PM, I should be in bed :D

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

Oops, I didn't even think of that!

Then I saw your name on the "most recent post by:" bit and was like "Huh, coincidence. LOL"

Is it your real name?

meeks...misha(<-- :naughty:)...our boy...my boy...Mr.M...

Actually Mika is his nickname,isn't it?! He's name is Micheal.

My friends call him

Penisman

:shocked::lol3:

What I call him:

M

Mikster

Mr. M

Big M

Kind and Fine Wizard

His Royal Curliness (didn't either Sariflor or violet_sky made that one up?)

Meeks

But in RL, I always say either M, or just Mika:naughty: