Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

I saw it in the cinema a total of 15 times before it was gone! I was hooked - there were some weeks that I went everyday after work to see it before I went home! I am going to watch it everyday when I get my hands on it! I said that is GOING to keep me on the treadmill for 2 hours each night!!! :roftl:

Wow,I am so jealous.Sadly,I only got into about a week and a half ago properly but I straight away went to watch it at the cinema as soon as i had read twilight and fortunately it was still on at the cinema then but only just but I will def be watching it non stop when i get the dvd of it!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,I am so jealous.Sadly,I only got into about a week and a half ago properly but I straight away went to watch it at the cinema as soon as i had read twilight and fortunately it was still on at the cinema then but only just but I will def be watching it non stop when i get the dvd of it!!

I love Jacob! I am team Edward -- but, I just fell in LOVE with Jacob in New Moon!!!! I wanted her to kiss him SO bad!!!! :das:

I love Jacob! I am team Edward -- but, I just fell in LOVE with Jacob in New Moon!!!! I wanted her to kiss him SO bad!!!! :das:

me too!! jacob. :wub2::wub2:

Question:: The last time I watched Twilight at the cinema I realised that sometimes Bella wears light blue make-up for eye shadow. Is it true or do I need glasses?

:boxed:

hmmm...I don't know, I never noticed before......:boxed:

HOLLY!!!!

I absolutely adore it, I finished the first three books in about 5 days.I just could not put the books down. It's coming out in Nov, woo!!! I didnt know that, I cannot wait to get the dvd of Twilight when it comes out in April,I will not stop watching it, lol!!

x

yayyyyyyyy i didn`t know that Midnight sun was coming out in nov! :punk:

thanks for the info! i cannot wait to read it :mf_lustslow:

Question:: The last time I watched Twilight at the cinema I realised that sometimes Bella wears light blue make-up for eye shadow. Is it true or do I need glasses?

:boxed:

the makeup artist needed glasses imo...bella looked like a zombie, while rpattz risked to resemble a transvestite {his words}

aw Rob...notwistanding the fact you always show up horribly messy, WE LURRRVE YA! :boing:*fangurl attack # 657438297*

f_3192011325dm_210cb93.jpg

imo Cedric was hotter than Edward tho :naughty:

f_moronrobordm_0653eaf.jpg

and Daniel Gale can do me anytime :das:

f_n7903891631m_66e44fa.jpg

Edited by greta

the makeup artist needed glasses imo...bella looked like a zombie, while rpattz risked to resemble a transvestite {his words}

aw Rob...notwistanding the fact you always show up horribly messy, WE LURRRVE YA! :boing:*fangurl attack # 657438297*

imo Cedric was hotter than Edward tho :naughty:

and Daniel Gale can do me anytime :das:

I agree:roftl:

Oh Robert Thomas Pattinson is much better than Edward Cullen+Cedric Diggory+Daniel Gale+chocolate topping icecream :wub2::naughty:

I agree:roftl:

Oh Robert Thomas Pattinson is much better than Edward Cullen+Cedric Diggory+Daniel Gale+chocolate topping icecream :wub2::naughty:

I knooow...and iceream is bad for ya :lol3:

f_walkmeontelm_c7ed18d.jpg

wanted only to point out he's a very good actor...

..absurdly handsome seventeen years old...

f_Andhecandotm_a6113bd.jpg

Rob how can't u realize the effect u have on us?!? *__*

f_00004g2sm_0ba989c.jpg

Edited by greta

I knooow...and iceream is bad for ya :lol3:

f_walkmeontelm_c7ed18d.jpg

wanted only to point out he's a very good actor...

..absurdly handsome seventeen years old...

f_Andhecandotm_a6113bd.jpg

f_00004g2sm_0ba989c.jpg

Is this turning into Rpattz thread? :naughty:

If so...

I just watched again The Bad Mother's Handbook. The first time I watched it (long time ago) I didn't really noticed his face but I liked his freak-like style and I never forgot his name because I thought it sounded a little bit weird.

Is this turning into Rpattz thread? :naughty:

If so...

I just watched again The Bad Mother's Handbook. The first time I watched it (long time ago) I didn't really noticed his face but I liked his freak-like style and I never forgot his name because I thought it sounded a little bit weird.

you can't notice his face coz he has that long fringe covering his always looking down stare behind those huge glasses :cool:

f_bmh12m_9b7bf68.png

it'll lift your mood... and make you less of a grumpy old bag

f_2nlsqptm_1bd44ee.jpg

sometimes I think you're the only thing keeping me sane...

he's absolutely goofy and makes awful faces but in the end...gosh :mf_lustslow:

f_32857912064m_072a82d.jpg

that's what I would do all the time:wub2:

you can't notice his face coz he has that long fringe covering his always looking down stare behind those huge glasses :cool:

it'll lift your mood... and make you less of a grumpy old bag

sometimes I think you're the only thing keeping me sane...

he's absolutely goofy and makes awful faces but in the end...gosh :mf_lustslow:

that's what I would do all the time:wub2:

:wub2: ... *drops dead*

Greta You're killing me with those pics.. But I must agree I enjoy it :naughty:

Oh but I still like his crazy hair from The Bad Mother's Handbook ... :wub2: ... It's the only thing you can see when you look at his face though... And I have in mind some brill photos I could upload now with his hair crazy like that If I wass logged on my comp now. [hint: him, stage, guitar, crazy hair, :wub2:]

and Daniel Gale can do me anytime :D as:

f_n7903891631m_66e44fa.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

i love him :wub2:

i think she means new moon :nau ghty:

:sad:

ohh... well.. i want to see new moon movie soon too.. but i still have the hope that stephenie will publish Midnight Sun

f_32857912064m_072a82d.jpg

that's what I would do all the time:wu b2:

i hate that girl :mf_rosetinted:

i wish i could be her in that moment :wub2:

Doesn't have an effect on me. :blink:

However it seems that Tina Fey has an effect on him: "The other day I was watching 30 Rock and I was charmed by the quirky Tina Fey. Rarely have I seen a woman so sexy." :bleh:

dunno who she is but I read she was selected as one of America's "10 most fascinating people of 2008"...

She's most known for her show '30 Rock' (:bow:), her appearances on 'SNL' (especially her Sarah Palin impersonation :naughty:) or the film 'Baby Mama'. Funny, smart, quirky, and attractive - can't say that Robert Pattinson doesn't have taste. :bleh:

tinafeybq6.jpg

Edited by S&M

Rob in TBMH is so wubbable...

*remembers fav scenes*

Charlie Cooper: [shouts] I want some proper drugs! not some pointless sodding breathmask if no one takes any sodding notice of it!

Daniel Gale: The baby is premature they aren't going to give you any pethidine sorry.

Charlie Cooper: [shouts] Urg. You're so bloody sensible. I want someone irresponsible! Mum where the hell are you!

f_32858028762m_e167a3e.jpg

f_32857979904m_c7c2c55.jpg

Daniel Gale: You know medieval women...uh...used to chew willow twigs for the pain. Contains a natural aspirin apparently.

Charlie Cooper: [shouting] Are you completely barking?

Daniel Gale: Barking, mad as a dog. [fills in crossword puzzle]

XD

on a movie or in RL?

f_20090217152m_16e88c8.jpg

I want to watch this! *adores lightgreen pants & pinky allstars*

f_20090217153m_9606a73.jpg

But I'll have to wait *cries in pain*

*bloody hormons*

dunno who she is but I read she was selected as one of America's "10 most fascinating people of 2008"...

f_3066780846cm_9901fb7.jpg

Rob is the "most sexiest male alive" *laughs recalling one of Mika's polls*

*dies again*

Yes... That kind of pics with guitar&co.

How many times can you kill me with those pics?

I mostly liked him BECAUSE he was a freak.

This thread is making the math homework fun :naughty:

The huge snowflakes from outside remind me of Twilight Book when Edward Cullen (and I DO NOT MEAN Rpattz as him) had some snowflakes melting in his hair ... :)

@greta: I like your siggy