Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

oh gawd...this looks like J. Phoenix mixed with Cobain

f_sssexym_fd6683a.jpg

don't get too much gym in LA! *stares at nipples & drools* :meow:

*tries to go back on topic* I really hope they're going to use some special effects for Edward eyes coz those lenses gave him an hydeous expression indeed :thumbdown:

I think he needs some darker lens.. Well all the Cullens because they look insane... They look like someone edited their eyes in Photoshop without knowing how to use it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He sparkles in the sun :wink2:

Just picked up a copy of twilight yesterday.

I'm not a reader, in fact I always complain that my right eye (my blind one) aches after a few pages only and that is why I don't read but I think it's more because I'm so lazy.

HOWEVER: I am half the way through it now and I've not even been reading that long!

OMG! :shocked:

Anyway, I was curious about this how Edward sparkles and looked it up and found this and thought it was... Nice?

http://andrahancock.com/assets/images/db_images/db_2007_Hancock__Andra_Meadow_in_the_sun1.gif

Oh my god! :jawdrop:

Next Thurday Access Hollywood will be showing never before scenes from Twilight. It showed Kristen and Rob laying on the ground and her sticking her finger in his mouth and also from the first kissing shoot, him throwing her on the bed.

March 5th :yay:

Next Thurday Access Hollywood will be showing never before scenes from Twilight. It showed Kristen and Rob laying on the ground and her sticking her finger in his mouth and also from the first kissing shoot, him throwing her on the bed.

OH GOD!!!:stretcher:

Thank you! I can't wait!!!!

There's a contest up on http://www.twilightthemovie.com to be in "New Moon" :das:

is anyone going to enter?

I don't think I will...I would be too nervous to be on the set of new moon (:shocked:) even if I won............:roftl:

Cool!! thanks!! :biggrin2:

LOL I have been reading New Moon all day and through last night too and now my eyes are stinging because I can only use one eye to read and my other one gets kind of angry LOL

I went to see who was the last person to post in here and I read England as Edward :roftl:

ohh I love new moon :wub2: !!

is it your first time reading it? :D

:roftl:

ohh I love new moon :wub2: !!

is it your first time reading it? :D

:roftl:

Yeah it is my first :wink2:

I bought Twilight last saturday and finished it on tuesday which was proof that iw as a bloody brilliant book because I DO NOT EVER READ!

I haven't read a descent sized book since I was around 10 or 11 and I finished the whole, huge thing in three days and granddad bought me NM on Thursday and the woman at the counter recognised me as the girl who walked in shamefully on saturday anouncing that she HATED twilight and she looked at me smugly and didn't say anything as she processed the purchace and I told her to shuttup because the look on her face was like "Nyanya I told you you'd love it!" :das:

Yeah it is my first :wink2:

I bought Twilight last saturday and finished it on tuesday which was proof that iw as a bloody brilliant book because I DO NOT EVER READ!

I haven't read a descent sized book since I was around 10 or 11 and I finished the whole, huge thing in three days and granddad bought me NM on Thursday and the woman at the counter recognised me as the girl who walked in shamefully on saturday anouncing that she HATED twilight and she looked at me smugly and didn't say anything as she processed the purchace and I told her to shuttup because the look on her face was like "Nyanya I told you you'd love it!" :das:

oh, cool! :D

haha I know what you mean, I didn't even know what twilight was until November of last year:naughty:

but then its just like you get swirled up in all this twilight-y-ness...and then I fell in love with the books and edward and the movie:wub2:

and Jacob black!!....now I always look at werewolf pictures and even dogs differently :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

oh, cool! :D

haha I know what you mean, I didn't even know what twilight was until November of last year:naughty:

but then its just like you get swirled up in all this twilight-y-ness...and then I fell in love with the books and edward and the movie:wub2:

and Jacob black!!....now I always look at werewolf pictures and even dogs differently :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I get what you mean.

But (and remember I'm only at chaptor 6) I'm not exactly a fan of Jacob Black. A friend of mine says she hated him until NM and then she told me I had to read on to see why she liked him.

So I read the spoilers and saw why :das:

Why do I have the new version of "Rain" stuck in my head all of a sudden???

Anyway you know what I think was really good?

I saw the movie and I thought it was great (I know, people think it's crap here) and something about the sound made me like it more and then I managed to win the soundtrack so I listened and really liked about four songs on the album and then when I started reading the book last week, I listened to "Eyes on Fire" again and then the whole album and was startled by how eery the difference was.

Before it was just sound.

Good sound.

But still sound.

But as I read Twilight, it started to really FEEL like the story of Twilight rather than just a mixed album and I really like it.

Something about it just feels right, you know, it seems to really hold the Twilight-y-ness?

Or am I just going slightly madder? :bleh:

ok, I've a confession to make...

when I first read it { in English} I used to think Twilight was ok to pass the time on the bus... it entertained me when I was bored, although I admit Bella is a total Mary-Sue, Edward a 2d bore, the writing is terrible and there is no plot..glad Stephen King agreed. =]

345dggo.jpg

1214myv.jpg

53pd0j.png

308wqqv.jpg

I've nothing against SM as mormon wife&mum and the movie is one of the quite decent version u can sort out that story...plus the actors are really nice {excluding Kstew, sorry but she can't act and I can't stand her personality too}

153xstv.jpg

^=they rock tehe

I don't think Rpattz accepted the part for da money{I hope}

kaoaog.jpg

coz he didn't know the twitardness...

sgplkz.gif

maybe reading the script he liked the fact Edward is quite a freak even for vamps XD

Edited by greta

2n9vssj.jpg

oh gawd twihaters are funny chaps teeheh

I do not approve Bambi's slaughterin for paranoid moral reasons...u'r a monsterrrr!

kaib0y.jpg

I do not get all the animal instinct...ok you're technically a bloodsucker but also more than a leech, rite?

210huhh.jpg

I hope everyone dislike THAT kind of relationship

29eosoz.jpg

then... Breaking Dawn...is creepy like a photoshopped rpattz

n1xu3a.jpg

2ztdlj9.jpg

2mzi0xf.jpg

eeewww...I can't post other stuff but u can guess..

so...Twilight{as 1st book/movie} apart...

nbt79t.jpg

Look momma, a dinosour!!!!

1zm2pnl.jpg

^the horror! My pc refused to download the pic XD

what about Eclipse & New Moon?!

vzj960.gif

my thoughts are like

xqbdbo.jpg

I'm a bit worried about Rpattz recent declarations " Edward'sgonna be 50 times darker"

2ryn7lw.jpg

2myqa7l.jpg

it's really disturbing millions of teens are gonna watch whatever crap will results

ipa4g3.jpg

...the end of my monologue for today.

Da coscience is silenced mwhahah