foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Midnight Sun is my favorite, but it's not finished :tears:

stupid internet leaking :tears:

yep. and i still like the first one the most.

yeah I can't choose which one I like the most....but the first book was amazing:wub2:

Ok, I saw the movie last night, and me and my family think is not that good. I mean, as a movie, its a good movie (tho it could be better). But compare to the book................. Its horrible!!! (please, dont kill me for this, I dont want to offend anybody, ok?) I just think the movie could be so much better if it was more like the book. They change some things, mixed up some parts and cut the stories of the rest of the Cullen family........... The only part I found like the book was the baseball match.

Ok, I saw the movie last night, and me and my family think is not that good. I mean, as a movie, its a good movie (tho it could be better). But compare to the book................. Its horrible!!! (please, dont kill me for this, I dont want to offend anybody, ok?) I just think the movie could be so much better if it was more like the book. They change some things, mixed up some parts and cut the stories of the rest of the Cullen family........... The only part I found like the book was the baseball match.

rpatzorly.jpg

kill the director!

mwhaha nobody said it was a piece of art, but I had some good laughs teheh...with the dvd you get also Rob/Kris/Cath comments about the movie scenes, I found the leaks on youtube & I couldn't stop giggling xD

They said Rpattz had frequent discussions with Hadwick {sp?} regarding the mess she was creating with her "more action!" ideas x]

plus they all seem hypnotized by Kstew whose acting skills I really don't get..

& the special effects were really bad, blame the low budget

29faz5v.jpg

eeew =p

howtobe_lgpromo8-1.jpg

the only fashinating scenes have been cut!

UNZIP.gif

what's hot in this? I don't now x]

I just succumb to my RobPat neuroticism

29dg6ch.gif

orig-7202391.jpg

hahahhahahhaaaa

i really looks like the movie! xD

i must admit i really hate the sound of when he is the sun..

ach, the shame...

I wanted a psychokillah Eddie, WHY?!?

remember some previous trailers?

rvdrt5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wec-lM_yy74

NODANG!!That was awesome!

33kbp6u.jpg

2lj2ik9.jpg

and it all become so dull...

65q0xd.jpg

Rpattz wished more Peter Facinelli, and I agree!

Instead of all those scenes climbing trees in the rain!

2mchr47.jpg

it's all so sad...

21aepfo.gif

the only stuff i liked was the soundtrack...

...and Robward crooked smirks kah6kw.gif

me too!

i have a feeling i`ll like it even more than Twilight :naughty:

I had a very hard time reading Midnight sun...a bit painful :boxed:

Edward is such a complicated caracter...I dont know, I dont like it...but in the same time I was so curious to know what he was thinking that I couldn't stop reading it!

I'm really looking forward to the book in my hands!

*continues watching and listenning coments on gardenburger efron & co*

Edited by LebAngel

Looking at what I can do for themes for my end of year portfolio, I thought about Mika.

Something that's really stuck in my mind was that conversation about a vampire Mika.

I thought it would be great to have a vampire Mika standing, glistening in the sun, with black eyes and another vampire Mika in the shadows wherehis eyes shine red or gold.

Also werewolf Mika in which his skin is rustic brown like Jacob's where he has his skinny jeans a little wripped, is barefoot and shirtless and standing on first beach and somehow incorporated a gold wolf as his wolf self (as the wolf colour represents your spirit)

It's either Mika or Vaudeville :wink2:

rpatzorly.jpg

kill the director!

mwhaha nobody said it was a piece of art, but I had some good laughs teheh...with the dvd you get also Rob/Kris/Cath comments about the movie scenes, I found the leaks on youtube & I couldn't stop giggling xD

They said Rpattz had frequent discussions with Hadwick {sp?} regarding the mess she was creating with her "more action!" ideas x]

plus they all seem hypnotized by Kstew whose acting skills I really don't get..

& the special effects were really bad, blame the low budget

29faz5v.jpg

eeew =p

howtobe_lgpromo8-1.jpg

the only fashinating scenes have been cut!

UNZIP.gif

what's hot in this? I don't now x]

I just succumb to my RobPat neuroticism

29dg6ch.gif

orig-7202391.jpg

My god!! Those pics are killing me!! Yeah, I have seem some of the deleted stuff, and well, some scenes are better or funnier than the movie itself......... I dont get the whole thing with Kstew too.........

I had a very hard time reading Midnight sun...a bit painful :boxed:

Edward is such a complicated caracter...I dont know, I dont like it...but in the same time I was so curious to know what he was thinking that I couldn't stop reading it!

I'm really looking forward to the book in my hands!

*continues watching and listenning coments on gardenburger efron & co*

actually i like it even better than BPOV.. :naughty: it`s more interesting..

Here's the deleted scene of the second kiss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f15Y-0ePKd4

Very raunchy :naughty:

i cannot see the video :(

girls.. i`m so sadd! i was robbed today :tears:

i was coming from my first day at school and a guy with a gun took my bag.. i had there my keys, some money and some cards of the swimming school that had my address on it.. i`m quite scared that thieves may want to came here... not a good day at all

:(

Oh my god marlau!!!!!! With a gun??? Are you ok?

yes! i`m ok.. but i`m soo angry! :hair: i mean! it was 2 pm! now i have to buy all the school stuff again... :thumbdown: probably the guy thought i had a cellphone in my bag.. i don`t know.. i`m waiting for my dad to come and change the lock..