Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's on stephanie meyer's website, if you want to read part of it :wink2:

Here you go, and it's 12 chapters :das:

Ahhhhh. Fantastic :shocked: I sooo want to read it all in one go, but instead I'm forcing myself to use it as a bribe to study :sneaky2: 1 chapter for every 4 pages of notes :mad3:

Wow, I think I would be more terrified than angry if someone attacked me with a gun!

I hope you'll be fine :huglove:

i return home crying.. but i`m ok now.. my sister was more terrified than me :bleh:

i had english lessons today but he stole the money i had for the bus :hair:

Ahhhhh. Fantastic :shocked: I sooo want to read it all in one go, but instead I'm forcing myself to use it as a bribe to study :snea ky2: 1 chapter for every 4 pages of notes :m ad3:

LOL! :roftl:

better that way :naughty: at least you have your notebook! xD i lost the folder, pens.. :(

I walked into an art room in school at lunch to see my favourite teacher with "Eclipse" under my arm. She noticed immediately and said "Which one is it?"

I told her eclipse and she smiled slyly and said "So are you part of the... Um... Cullinism?"

":boxed:"

"That's about your form group isn't it?"

I still don't know what Cullinism is :wink2:

I walked into an a er my arm. She noticed immediately and said "Which one is it?"

I told her eclipse and she smiled slyly and said "So are you part of the... Um... Cullinism?"

"ouch"

"That's about your form group isn't it?"

I still don't know what Cullinism is

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cullenism

the Edward Cullen worshippers

roflbot-ZTFY.jpg

I guess you're not one of them mwhaha 2retphc.gif

~"You have to stay away from certain key words that can be twisted into a negative connotation, like the word 'psychotic' apparently is really bad."~ kstew talking about Twitards aka twilight die hard fans

I found another more interesting club 140ytcx.jpg XD ahah

7a2d45ae.gif

*listening to Rpattz laughs makes me high*

There are so many inexplicable facial expressions in this movie.

— Robert Pattinson - Twilight Dvd Commentary

10o0cas.jpg

btw...I still hope to see more of the other Cullens in the next movie, not only Rpattz everywere

24cbivm.jpg

ihihih

160a3rl.gif

I need help. I really do. x]

How to spell Rpattz' last name?

Does he sing "Never Think" on the album?

Will Edward's version of Twilight be brought out?

I heard she never finished it.

Never Think is on the Twilight soundtrack which has already been released.

But while Rob was commenting the movie with Kstew & Catherine he said he didn't like much this version... so dont know if there's another version available.

Edited by LebAngel

Never Think is on the Twilight soundtrack which has already been released.

But while Rob was commenting the movie with Kstew & Catherine he said he didn't like much this version... so dont know if there's another version available.

there are a few bootlegs around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxicyc4a3QA

to remain on topic {music}

SHOCKHOUND: Who is one of your favorite bands?

ROBERT PATTINSON: On set, I turned everyone onto Van Morrison. They all recently went to see him, pretending that they knew about him before me. I said, "You don't know what you're talking about!" I was going to the show already, and they were like, "We're all going as well." Copycats! [Laughs]

KRISTEN STEWART: The Beatles are a band I've grown up with, grown out of and grown back into a million times. It'd be weird to say anything besides the Beatles. However, we all became entirely obsessed with Van Morrison on this film. Rob [Pattinson] will take credit for that, and he'll resent all of us for taking that from him. [Laughs] However, we were obsessed — really obsessed. We saw [his live performance of] Astral Weeks at the Hollywood Bowl, and it was baffling. It was truly amazing. Van Morrison screams sometimes, and the way he emits is hard to describe. I liken it to when I find a script that I like. I can't describe what I like about it. It says something to me. It stirs me up, and that's what this music does.

SHOCKHOUND: What's one of your favorite songs on the film's soundtrack?

PATTINSON: It's funny because I gave Catherine a ton of songs I was listening to when I was shooting the film. They were all very different. I gave her music from a lot of young female acoustic singers. One artist was a girl named Laura Marling. I don't know if she's famous in America or not. She's really young. She's 18 now, but she wrote loads of songs when she was 16. It's very desperate music. I was also listening to a lot of music from György Ligeti. He's this Polish composer. It's all very different from what ended up on the soundtrack — Linkin Park and such. [Laughs] I didn't even give Catherine my song, "Never Think," for the soundtrack. Nikki [Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale] gave it to her. My song wasn't supposed to be for the soundtrack though. Catherine cut the song to the scene on her own. To have a career in music is so hard, especially now. So many people will try to influence you. Even now, because I've got the song on the soundtrack, people are saying, "We want to give you a contract…then you have to do all this ****. You have to do a co-written album. You can co-write one song on your album. You have to do it in white makeup on the cover and call it Out of Twilight." [Laughs]

more on

http://www.shockhound.com/features/215

---------

here comes the craziness mwhaha..I've to keep up with the tradition

dummies.jpg

follow the dazzler!

0007sk7z.jpg

some kids are trying to scenestealing with 6 packs...

..focus on the protagonist!

iqvuyv.jpg

VANMOR.jpg

tehe

roflbot-QelN.jpg

11l0ozl.jpg

2r75a34.gif

I don't like Kstew & I find Jacksper much more camera worthy..have u noticed?! XD

Edited by greta

[/b][/font][/color]here comes the craziness mwhaha..I've to keep up with the tradition

dummies.jpg

2r75a34.gif

I don't like Kstew & I find Jacksper much more camera worthy..have u noticed?! XD

[/size]

haha I want that book:naughty:

jasper:wub2:

only 10 days till twilight on dvd! :woot_jump::naughty:

If they continue to post random bits like this I may buy that thing only for the extras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1Ztpcgnpg&eurl=http://lj-toys.com/?journalid=15875550&moduleid=551&preview=&auth_token=sessionless:1236801600:embedconten&feature=player_embedded

aw Rpattz laugh:wub2:...ad his random blabbing too...leave a lil BRIT of accent plis! :mf_lustslow:

I think if he recorded audiobooks I would've get all the 4 horrible novels just to hear Rob's voice...it's like liquid sex :meow:

O M G you guys have seen this? this's soo lovely !! isn't it?? :mf_lu stslow:

1233448473648_f.jpg

gosshhhh he's adorable:mf_lustslow:

blogdelatele_blogspot_com-1.jpg

so cute:wub2:

If they continue to post random bits like this I may buy that thing only for the extras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1Ztpcgnpg&eurl=http://lj-toys.com/?journalid=15875550&moduleid=551&preview=&auth_token=sessionless:1236801600:embedconten&feature=player_embedded

aw Rpattz laugh:w ub2:...ad his random blabbing too...leave a lil BRIT of accent plis! :mf_ lustslow:

I think if he recorded audiobooks I would've get all the 4 horrible novels just to hear Rob's voice...it's like liquid sex :m eow:

aah I can't wait for all the extras on the dvd....it will be amazing:mf_lustslow:

haha I know! I wish he would read the audiobooks for twilight! that would be pretty cool:wub2:

or if he just recorded his laugh for like 30 minutes....I would buy that too! :D

only 10 days till twilight on dvd! :woot_jump::naughty:

Lucky you!

French people have to wait until july!!:sneaky2:

Talking about music, here's one of his fav song "solid sender", the whole thing is just :mf_lustslow: I'd love to hear Rob singing this song!!! I just love his voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFIEnZxLvX0

This makes me laugh:

http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=12&ArticleId=3299

Poor Paris, she's really desperate:naughty: