Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Lucky you!

French people have to wait until july!!:sneaky2:

Talking about music, here's one of his fav song "solid sender", the whole thing is just :mf_lustslow: I'd love to hear Rob singing this song!!! I just love his voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFIEnZxLvX0

This makes me laugh:

http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=12&ArticleId=3299

Poor Paris, she's really desperate:naughty:

ohhh thats stupid...why can't they just let the release date be the same everywhere?....that would be better, I think:wink2:

paris hilton? in new moon and a vampire? :blink:

a little desperate:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob declared music is his 1st passion, acting is just an easier way to make money....

...so cash all u can from Twilight and then...

..begin an acustic tour !...a covers album! ANYTHING RECORDED WITH RPATTZ SMEXY VOICE pliiiiis ! :boing:

Where is this coming from?

mwhaah actually I remember he stated just the opposite

"That's what I was scared about, it looks like I'm trying to get a music career out of it or something," he said. "I really didn't want it to look like I was trying to cash in. I hope it doesn't come across as that. I'm not going to be doing any music videos or anything."

if you think about his career...dunno, I'd try to stick to what's more pleasant to do, but he finds there's fun only in things made for free...then if he wants to eat something more refined than cheeseburgers or buy some new clothes he'll have to get some movies to act into, yeah.

Edited by greta

yep exactly:naughty: new clothes or new car...:roftl:

he said lately he would like to release an indie album, just for his own pleasure, he said he doesnt care about how many copies he would sale...it would be just for fun.

he said too that he'd like to alternate big budget movies and indies like *an actor I cant remember the name*.

Ok, this is a great fanmade poster, I first thought it's an official.

It had been made by smirks_works for Livejournal:

nmedward2_th.jpg

with 6 packs photoshoped:naughty:

Edited by LebAngel

yep exactly:naughty: new clothes or new car...:roftl:

he said lately he would like to release an indie album, just for his own pleasure, he said he doesnt care about how many copies he would sale...it would be just for fun.

ooh I hope he does! :D

nmedward2_th.jpg

very pretty:wub2:

ok someone please tell me the deleted scene where bella talks about having a chinchilla was a joke:boxed: i was crying because i was laughing so hard for about 15 mins! no joke! WHAT THE **** WERE THE WRITERS THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?! U CAN EVEN HEAR THE CAMERA MEN LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND!:roftl:

I wish :naughty:

She's bringing home the TWILIGHT DVD :boing:

Yeah yeah. He has a fan thread in here you know :naughty:

I wish too. :mf_lustslow:

Lucky you... I'll just watch my dld copy.

:roftl: *goes hunting*

Never Think is on the Twilight soundtrack which has already been released.

But while Rob was commenting the movie with Kstew & Catherine he said he didn't like much this version... so dont know if there's another version available.

Oh, no, I meant to ask is it Robert who sings never think on the twilight album which you answered :wink2:

But s his las name spelt PATTINSON?

^^ aw Nono, ur gonna watch the dvd bloopers! Must get'em without buy it! }:>

there's also this{from the channel page of that aussie gal who made the most watche fanmade trailer on yt}

29mkvmq.jpg

Ok, this is a great fanmade poster, I first thought it's an official.

It had been made by smirks_works for Livejournal:

nmedward2_th.jpg

with 6 packs photoshoped

you know, I really hope they would change that part of the book...I mean, Robward wants to get attention walking half-naked?

then I don't see nothing wrong , u're just a sweaty guy!

Jeez, do something more spectacular! FLIP OUT & KILL A WHOLE CROWD! Mwhah XD

qz3rmc.jpg

Please, keep S.M. out of the set! We don't wanna hear something sorta

2lig4l4.jpg

poor Rob why he had always to embarass himself?! XD

ranto over again on the special effects! It's so difficoult to make liquid topaz eyes in postproduction instead of using those horrible contacts+heavy makeup+wig?!

vampirized.jpg

eddicoiffeur.jpg

maryy.jpg

Edited by greta
broken keyboard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

eddicoiffeur.jpg

man, i wish i had one of those! he would go so many places!!!! :roftl:

is that one of those Edward cutout things? :D

I found a store that sells them for like 20$ ... I should've got it, that would have been really funny:roftl:

is that one of those Edward cutout things? :D

I found a store that sells them for like 20$ ... I should've got it, that would have been really funny:roftl:

Omg, that would be so awesome. *wants one*

I don't really keep up with the thread, but have we seen these? http://gallery.twilightersanonymous.com/thumbnails.php?album=188

normal_2c138711358096dddec4d92907fe9c94.jpg

normal_ee18e1ba5df3d1479c48fbfaf272c0f8.jpg

There are no bloopers

2uojlmp.jpg damnit!

That sux ... many different versions released in each country?

thx for the New Moon set pix Bianca!

{why is everyone smoking wtf, get an hot tea instead}

2lbe5bo.jpg

this time no coke= yay, coz those chemicals siroup are no god

I really hope there aren't too many screaming stalkers around... the episode mentioned in the GQ interview{At a mall in San Francisco, Pattinson was supposed to sign autographs for about 500 fans at a Hot Topic store; a few thousand showed up. Pattinson claims not to remember the chaos that resulted, although he says it in a shaky voice, like someone claiming not to remember **** that went down in Nam} must have been atrocious, like this

http://gallery.twilightersanonymous.com/watermark.php?path=albums/userpics/10085/normal_2c138711358096dddec4d92907fe9c94.jpg

poor Robward, wandering around like a lost boy inthe verge of crying for the contacts...

btw mwhaha I knew it! RPATTZ = TINTIN

ebd6xw.jpg

VictoriaPatty-1.jpg

here's his sister Victoria with Patty ^^

have u read the GQ interview?

Here's my fav parts, in random order:

The movie amps up the lust. Bella and Edward’s relationship plays out like a goth remix of Splendor in the Grass, and Pattinson seethes like Warren Beatty driven—forgive us—bat**** by a hundred-year case of blue balls.

mwhaha

“God, I don’t remember the last time I ate,” Pattinson says.

In a vampire movie, he’d have said this with a suggestive eyebrow-wiggle, and then they’d cut to our pallid corpse tumbling out of a Dumpster. Stupid journalist. Instead, Pattinson goes on, filling dead air. He explains that the place he’s staying at in L.A. has a microwave, and that he’s never had a microwave before, and that he spends a lot of time looking for new things you can microwave. Those frozen cheeseburgers, from the store. A carrot. Did we mention that he’s had about nineteen cups of coffee? He asks the waiter about the soup. It’s chicken vegetable. He orders a Coke.”

I want to microwave carrots with him! x]

*WISH I COULD JUST WRAP HIM UP AND CUDDLE HIM, HE'S LIKE A QUIETLY CONFIDENT SENSITIVE OLD SOUL*

How Edward could be less like the turtlenecked Prince Charming from the novels—“If you met a guy like that in real life,” he says, “you’d think he was kind of dorky”—and more like the edgy dude burning himself with cigarettes in the corner at the high school party.

2d9btqt.png

gotta love Dorkybert..can't wait for the new promos but those outfits they chose are really hydeous teheh

“I’m not massively concerned about doing lots of acting jobs. If it all just went, right now, I’d be like, ‘All right. I don’t really care.’ That’s probably a stupid thing to say. But I don’t, really. I think it’d be much worse to do a load of stuff that’s really bad. Because then you can’t go into another career. If you’ve made an idiot out of yourself, you’re never going to be taken seriously, as a lawyer or something, if you’re, like, a joke actor. The only thing I want from anything is to not be embarrassed.”

Hardwicke says that back on the Twilight set, before the movie’s franchise future was a sure thing, she and Pattinson “talked about a lot of other projects. He’s obviously ridiculously photogenic, but he’s also so talented and has so much insight. I see him creating stylized, odd, wild, fantastical characters, like what Johnny Depp does.”

aw, Rob is kinda johnny depp/leonardo dicaprio combo deal =]

*continues imageposting*

Rpattz is way more attractive with his sexy modesty than K!btch 33b1reu.png pf

who knows if some old friend is there with him in Canada?

30lewlx.jpg

teheehe

Edited by greta

^^ aw Nono, ur gonna watch the dvd bloopers! Must get'em without buy it! }:>

there's also this{from the channel page of that aussie gal who made the most watche fanmade trailer on yt}

29mkvmq.jpg

loove them :mf_lustslow:

they are really good!

it`s really funny that because of me, 3 girls and 1 one boy are reading the books :roftl: since i was talking always last year of how much i wanna read them and then when i finally did, i was all day talking about them, they started reading the books! lol

on the breaks we all go to the librery to read the books :naughty: