um standardtoaster??

MikaRMS

is there someone called standardtoaster (i think?) on here? if there is umm someone told me to PM you about the sfg fanclub thingy as i havnt got my activication thing through email yet ...

so if anyone like sees him or anything ccould you tell him to pm me?? \cheers... :blink::blink:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there someone called standardtoaster (i think?) on here? if there is umm someone told me to PM you about the sfg fanclub thingy as i havnt got my activication thing through email yet ...

so if anyone like sees him or anything ccould you tell him to pm me?? \cheers... :blink::blink:

Looks like he got your message, as your account has been activated :thumb_yello:

Let me or any of the other moderators know if you have any other

questions!

yip she means scouting :thumb_yello: i suggested getting him through here as theres not much pep around the sfg forums these days :thumbdown: but MikaRMS u should look through the members list for him then pm him privately , prob get a quicker result :thumb_yello:

yip she means scouting :thumb_yello: i suggested getting him through here as theres not much pep around the sfg forums these days :thumbdown: but MikaRMS u should look through the members list for him then pm him privately , prob get a quicker result :thumb_yello:

So it was YOU Sheena! :naughty: So sfg forum is not as busy as here then? I wonder why not?

So it was YOU Sheena! :naughty: So sfg forum is not as busy as here then? I wonder why not?

its never busy i think the most that been online at one time was ermmm wait n i`ll check ...... Most users ever online was 27, 10-18-2008 at 04:50 AM , really busy eh ! im the only one online just super super busy joint in there just now :naughty:

its never busy i think the most that been online at one time was ermmm wait n i`ll check ...... Most users ever online was 27, 10-18-2008 at 04:50 AM , really busy eh ! im the only one online just super super busy joint in there just now :naughty:

They should make you an SFG Fan of honour and give you preferential spots at gigs :naughty:

We'll have to come and talk to you. :naughty:

They should make you an SFG Fan of honour and give you preferential spots at gigs :naughty:

erm well i was front row at there last gig so no need for special treatment , im special enough :wink2:

anyway livvys now active in the sfg forum so no help needed :thumb_yello: