And how is the 140 sign limit working for you???:naughty::wub2:

Well, I must admit that I kinda struggle, hahaha. But you already know that, as that is the reason for the question :roftl:.

I only want Mika (and his close circle) so I just follow him:thumb_yello: nice & simple.

I have another as naectegale, where i have lots of followers & uodates - but I found it difficult to follow - like being in a room where everyone is talking loud and not listening. I will try it from time to time - it may settle down as the novelty wears off.

Yeah, I also find that it gets too confusing if you follow too many people, it's impossible to keep up, so I am only following a few people.

I just find that I can't have any more people there, or I totally lose track.

Well, I must admit that I kinda struggle, hahaha. But you already know that, as that is the reason for the question :roftl:.

Yeah, I also find that it gets too confusing if you follow too many people, it's impossible to keep up, so I am only following a few people.

I just find that I can't have any more people there, or I totally lose track.

The trouble is, if I get requests from MFC's I recognise, I can't say no :naughty:

The trouble is, if I get requests from MFC's I recognise, I can't say no :naughty:

I feel your pain, and I initially followed everyone back as well, but I had to cut down now cause it came to a point where I couldn't follow anyone properly :roftl:.

So now I have stopped following people, unless I have quite a relationship with them. It's just impossible otherwise :boxed:.

I think people will start to come back here if Twitter can't get it's server sorted! Or is it just me... I can barely get on there tonight. Kind of ruins the experience.

I thought I was the only one!

I'm having tons of trouble with twitter tonight.

I'm a bit bored with twitter now. It's nice to see what Mika has to say and a few others but if we're doing meaningless chat, I think I'd rather do it on here.

And a lot of it is meaningless. Utter drivel.

I make a point to write nothing but meaningless posts on twitter. :roftl:

I'm a bit bored with twitter now. It's nice to see what Mika has to say and a few others but if we're doing meaningless chat, I think I'd rather do it on here.

As opposed to all deep and meaningful conversations we have in here!:naughty:

No seriously, I agree with you, had a little rant about it in the Oldlings earlier...:roftl:

Glad that I'm not the only non-Twitter fan.

So, let the meaningless drivel here commence...

I'm chewing peppermint gum right now and planning on having a banana soon. :ap_rosetinted:

Was going to bed till Mika blogged. I haven't posted much recently as I have had even less to say than usual. I have about 52 people following me. Saps!

Glad that I'm not the only non-Twitter fan.

So, let the meaningless drivel here commence...

I'm chewing peppermint gum right now and planning on having a banana soon. :ap_rosetinted:

I opened an account. Yesterday. Was curious to see what all the fuss was about. Novelty hasn't worn off just yet, because I'm not sure I've figured it out.

I think I keep missing you on MSN since our clocks went forward one hour. :thumbdown:

I have to agree. To hear from Mika is great, and yesterday I was really into the chatting and today I woke up and went "Meh...." I've looked on there to see what Mika's said, and I've just posted a couple of things, but I think I've decided I'm not gonna do the whole chat thing.

It only took me two days to get tired of it!

I have to agree. To hear from Mika is great, and yesterday I was really into the chatting and today I woke up and went "Meh...." I've looked on there to see what Mika's said, and I've just posted a couple of things, but I think I've decided I'm not gonna do the whole chat thing.

A long as that? :naughty:

It's no substitute for MFC :wub2: But it is nice to get updates from Ella :thumb_yello: I'm glad she got her ball back

Edited by Naectegale

I think I keep missing you on MSN since our clocks went forward one hour. :thumbdown:

Ohhh, I see. :doh: Ours haven't changed yet. :blink:

Was going to bed till Mika blogged.

"Countries so far include; Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA. But there are more to come!". Lovely. :rolls_eyes:

I ended up eating that banana earlier. I am now having pizza for dinner while simultaneously removing my make up, listening to the Ting Tings and writing this post.

See, who needs Twitter? :ap_rosetinted:

I'll admit that I enjoy reading the twitter messages, although following the chain of celebrity buddies makes me feel a bit voyeuristic. :blush-anim-cl: I don't think my life is necessarily interesting enough for people to want to read about, but some people (who shall remain nameless) are pretty amusing. :wink2: I'm still debating whether or not to participate. I'm a bit bothered by how public twitter is, anyone can read it, whether they have an account or not. At least facebook status updates are read by friends only,and I rarely use that as it is, LOL!

Know the feeling- mind, it might be good when MFCers are doing stuff together, like when there's a tour, I'd enjoy updates then, if I wasn't able to be there. Like now when people post, "just got a text from xxx, the support band's just come on" or whatever

If people are smarter than me, that is, and manage to post from their phones

I'll admit that I enjoy reading the twitter messages, although following the chain of celebrity buddies makes me feel a bit voyeuristic. :blush-anim-cl: I don't think my life is necessarily interesting enough for people to want to read about, but some people (who shall remain nameless) are pretty amusing. :wink2: I'm still debating whether or not to participate. I'm a bit bothered by how public twitter is, anyone can read it, whether they have an account or not. At least facebook status updates are read by friends only,and I rarely use that as it is, LOL!

There is an option where people can only send a request to follow, without that approval cannot read your updates

And since your doing twitter style updates in here

Just woken up, showered. Now folding several weeks worth of clothes. Must learn not to procrastinate