Melzykins Have spent one week using twatter. Found it somewhat addictive. Will bleed it dry for a while then move on. Good if you have friends on there. Stupid if not.

10 minutes ago from web

Twatter's even more boring than I thought. :blink:

It's definitely not for conversationalists. It's for random thoughts that for some reason you think others want to know. Ha.

Twatter's even more boring than I thought. :blink:

The fun lasted for approximately 48 hours. I think you missed it. :naughty:

I still find it useful as a feed however. I get news headlines from CBC, satire from The Onion, gossip from Perez and progress on the album from Greg (and his dog).

And surprisingly most of the comments to Mika the past couple of days are actually relevant to his tweets, unlike the blog where people harass him for unrelated things and spam him with hearts and crap.

I think Mika's habit of running hot and cold with his fans is what generates a lot of ridiculous attention seeking behaviour and now that he's there every day people are calming down and communicating with him as they would any other person. Of course I can't see all of the replies to him because some are protected, but that's the impression I'm getting.

Hi! Enjoying the weekend?

Soon I'll be going to London, so any of you know any funny/alternative places to visit during my stay? We've already seen Buckingham etc., but maybe something less known! :thumb_yello:

My Twitter interest is fading fast, but I feel compelled to still check it so that I can be in on the super special secret announcements that he may or may not tweet...

Does it matter even if he does tweet? He's not exactly going to do a secret gig in Toronto is he?

I have nothing to say about Mika's cinnamon buns or his daffodils so I guess I'm over it. I hope Greg is back to business this week though because I am still enjoying stalking him...and his retriever.

My Twitter interest is fading fast, but I feel compelled to still check it so that I can be in on the super special secret announcements that he may or may not tweet...

Yes I’m seriously loosing interest too, and I was so proud of successfully creating an account for once, and then it turned out to be not as fun as I thought!:blink:

Does it matter even if he does tweet? He's not exactly going to do a secret gig in Toronto is he?

I have nothing to say about Mika's cinnamon buns or his daffodils so I guess I'm over it. I hope Greg is back to business this week though because I am still enjoying stalking him...and his retriever.

:roftl:

No same here, I can’t really work up an interest to anything other than his whereabouts that has something to do with me, like music or tours, but maybe I’m just a boring person who can see the joy in hanging on to every word or every cinnamon bun from him?:naughty:

Hi! Enjoying the weekend?

Soon I'll be going to London, so any of you know any funny/alternative places to visit during my stay? We've already seen Buckingham etc., but maybe something less known! :thumb_yello:

Have you been to the London Eye?:wink2:

Diana's Memorial Park?

Wellington Arch museum? (One of my favourites)

The markets, Covent Garden and Camden?

Luck you, going to London!

Have fun!:thumb_yello:

Found some more random apple things I forgot I had around the house. They just happen to be Hello Kitty too....(I'm almost 37 btw, and these are sadly not my daughter's either) :blush-anim-cl:

IMG_2445.jpg

Ooh, speaking of Hello Kitty - check out my outfit for the Katy Perry gig:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2199506&postcount=2495