First came the harder fruits: the oranges, apples, and pineapples - a plaster avocado. She spotted a bunch of bananas behind the ice bucket, itself a danger, and assessed the potential damage of each piece before systematically separating the yellow fingers. Ready for battle she orphaned each projectile with a ferocious twist of the wrist and frantically took aim before releasing it. Each hurl lightened the load of her rage. She zoomed-in on my forehead and gave it her best shot. It was good enough! The wooden pineapple adjusted its course accordingly and hit home between my eyes - smack bang on the bridge of my nose. "Argh, you wretched crazy whore" I cried, as the tears began to flow, but the pain was partly eased by the relief of the narrowly avoided avocado injury. I was concerned about the set of china side-plates readily stacked next to the solid brass fruit bowl. I thought for a split second, turned, and ran for my life.

2eckcwg.jpg

0JULIAHAAAA-5c3.jpg

p.s: it's raining

:kaf:

p.p.: I love Babs fruity prose ^^

:floor::floor::insane::lmfao:

Love it.

Wow... I've been here for over a year, nearly every day, and I STILL don't have 1,000 posts! Wassup with that!?

Edited by zoots14

2eckcwg.jpg

0JULIAHAAAA-5c3.jpg

p.s: it's raining

:kaf:

p.p.: I love Babs fruity prose ^^

That was my " snort your drink all over the screen moment for today"

Where do find this stuff greta??

I came here looking for mischief...seeing as last year's effort I fell for....:mf_rosetinted:

Wow... I've been here for over a year, nearly every day, and I STILL don't have 1,000 posts! Wassup with that!?

I log in and I see your name as the last poster on 4 of my subscribed threads. Trying to boost your post count? :naughty:

That was my " snort your drink all over the screen moment for today"

Where do find this stuff greta??

mwahah...while searchin for something else, as usual {reading Rpattz related posts on others LifeJournals}:kaf:

btw

34nr4w4.jpg

...poisoned apple anyone? :meow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2VcKTYAw7E

:lmfao: Lord, are these his new home boys and girls?

Sara, you must know more about this than I do!

Oh god. I thought this would never come out here,:lmfao: . I guess this thread is kinda safe tho.

But yes, that is what I've heard. Apparently (you'd never believe this) Croydon has a few great markets, and his mum or sister (I can't recall who, but one of is female relatives) is going to run a stall. They found that Kensington was a bit too posh and people are not keen on buying stuff in markets, so they thought that Croydon would be a better area to try it out.

From what I heard, the plan is to move here or at the very least spend some time in a flat during weekdays.

Looks like I will get myself some cool neighbours soon :original:

I'm trying to relate and I'm thinking babs and sara are talking typical suburbia jokes. We shamefully stereotype parts of the surrounding cities and towns around here too. :naughty:

So I've gone straight to the most reliable and educational site I know to help me in my times of ignorance - Wikipedia. :naughty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon

And look at what I found below: :wink2:

"Media

Croydon also plays host to the filming of the popular Channel 4 show, Peep Show. Croydon is also home to several video game developers, including Crawfish. The ITV police drama The Bill, although is set in East London, is filmed in Croydon, many of the town centre locations are filmed around Surrey Street and St George's House (the Nestle Building). Sun Hill Police station is situated in nearby Mitcham. In 2007, the music video for pop star Mika's single Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) was filmed in various locations around the town, including the High Street and Surrey Street Market. Croydon was also revealed to be the true birthplace of Phillip the "African Prince" in the 1980 film version of Rising Damp.[17] (Don Warrington revealed in Britains 50 Best Sitcoms on Channel 4, that this fact was actually supposed to be revealed in the TV Series, but that the death of Richard Beckinsale meant that this was not possible). The opening credits for the sitcom Terry and June featured the eponymous stars walking around the Drummond Centre."

I'm trying to relate and I'm thinking babs and sara are talking typical suburbia jokes. We shamefully stereotype parts of the surrounding cities and towns around here too. :naughty:

So I've gone straight to the most reliable and educational site I know to help me in my times of ignorance - Wikipedia. :naughty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon

And look at what I found below: :wink2:

"Media

Croydon also plays host to the filming of the popular Channel 4 show, Peep Show. Croydon is also home to several video game developers, including Crawfish. The ITV police drama The Bill, although is set in East London, is filmed in Croydon, many of the town centre locations are filmed around Surrey Street and St George's House (the Nestle Building). Sun Hill Police station is situated in nearby Mitcham. In 2007, the music video for pop star Mika's single Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) was filmed in various locations around the town, including the High Street and Surrey Street Market. Croydon was also revealed to be the true birthplace of Phillip the "African Prince" in the 1980 film version of Rising Damp.[17] (Don Warrington revealed in Britains 50 Best Sitcoms on Channel 4, that this fact was actually supposed to be revealed in the TV Series, but that the death of Richard Beckinsale meant that this was not possible). The opening credits for the sitcom Terry and June featured the eponymous stars walking around the Drummond Centre."

Good idea to google Croydon; I would have never thought of doing that :roftl:

Maybe he's gone back to Croydon cause they discovered the markets while they filmed Big Girl?

I do remember it being filmed around here, cause I felt really mad that it was so close to me and yet I had to miss it.

Oh god. I thought this would never come out here,:lmfao: . I guess this thread is kinda safe tho.

But yes, that is what I've heard. Apparently (you'd never believe this) Croydon has a few great markets, and his mum or sister (I can't recall who, but one of is female relatives) is going to run a stall. They found that Kensington was a bit too posh and people are not keen on buying stuff in markets, so they thought that Croydon would be a better area to try it out.

From what I heard, the plan is to move here or at the very least spend some time in a flat during weekdays.

Looks like I will get myself some cool neighbours soon :original:

Where do you guys hear this stuff?!

Anyway, now that I'm curious, I'll expect regular reports and such. And I'm not convinced that this thread is actually safe at all:roftl:

Apples! A quick update of a few of you. Three of you have flown to L.A. (Christine, Zoots, and Sara) :punk:. One is in hiding for fear of hearing new Mika music before the album is released (Babs) :naughty:. And the opposite of Babs, is Kata, who is being ever so friendly and greeting all the newbies and posting a record amount. :roftl: Blue Sky is promoting the Mika buzz for record Tweeting, :thumb_yello: and I am packing my bags to avoid missing another opportunity. And the rest of the Apples have a life more exciting. :bleh:

Well it's either that or bawling into a cup of tea :crybaby:

Well that's what I am doing . Going to take a short break to try and get a grip and a perspective on this. I hate the way this makes me feel. It just isn't that important. I can't allow it to be.

Well it's either that or bawling into a cup of tea :crybaby:

Aww...well, maybe it'll do us some good to think about something other than the fact that we're not in L.A. having an ice cream with a Mika on top.

Umm...have I shown you yet, how big my strawberries are?

Well that's what I am doing . Going to take a short break to try and get a grip and a perspective on this. I hate the way this makes me feel. It just isn't that important. I can't allow it to be.

Well I think I managed stay somewhat positive really :blink: I'm a bit hyper at the moment anyway, just started running again and it really does wonders for my mood :roftl:

Aww...well, maybe it'll do us some good to think about something other than the fact that we're not in L.A. having an ice cream with a Mika on top.

Umm...have I shown you yet, how big my strawberries are?

No :blink: if I can't have a Mika, then I'd like to have a strawberry on top of my icecream :wub2:

I'm not bawling into my cup of tea, but I am inhaling a lot of fruit lately.

These are the strawberries I've been eating lately. Almost the size of apples.

:blink:

IMG_2504.jpg

My post count is relatively low (considering how long I've been registered). Is it obvious that I'm thinking that it might matter soon (by posting random pics of my strawberries and such?) :mf_rosetinted:

WTF? :shocked: Be careful they don't eat you :shocked:

Yeah. That would suck - especially since I haven't had the opportunity to go to an acoustic gig or hear Mika's 2nd album yet. :boxed: