Yeah. That would suck - especially since I haven't had the opportunity to go to an acoustic gig or hear Mika's 2nd album yet. :boxed:

would take away a lot of the trouble of getting to such a gig though :blink:

Apples! A quick update of a few of you. Three of you have flown to L.A. (Christine, Zoots, and Sara) :punk:. One is in hiding for fear of hearing new Mika music before the album is released (Babs) :naughty:. And the opposite of Babs, is Kata, who is being ever so friendly and greeting all the newbies and posting a record amount. :roftl: Blue Sky is promoting the Mika buzz for record Tweeting, :thumb_yello: and I am packing my bags to avoid missing another opportunity. And the rest of the Apples have a life more exciting.

I wouldn’t say I have an exciting life right now, but waiting for some new Mika music to come very soon keeps my spirit going.:punk:

Yes I know, I’m very easily amused.:blush-anim-cl:

I’m so happy for the peeps who can be there and I’m especially happy to know that even Europe (Sara) is represented and notified by Mr Curly himself!:biggrin2:

I'm not bawling into my cup of tea, but I am inhaling a lot of fruit lately.

These are the strawberries I've been eating lately. Almost the size of apples.

:blink:

IMG_2504.jpg

My post count is relatively low (considering how long I've been registered). Is it obvious that I'm thinking that it might matter soon (by posting random pics of my strawberries and such?) :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: those aren't real strawberries... are they? OMG !

It's very cool that it's all happening. Can you believe I totally forgot and I've been playing games on AMF all day?:shocked::doh:

I finally remembered and looked at twitter and started going crazy.

I'm happy there are some apples there. I'm bemused by Kata's mood turnaround. I'm not sure I quite understand where Babs is coming from, but hate for people to feel badly.

But the biggest and most important question is: Suzy, how do those strawberries taste? Whenever I buy strawberries that large, they have no flavour. I look for the smaller ones now.

My post count is relatively low (considering how long I've been registered). Is it obvious that I'm thinking that it might matter soon (by posting random pics of my strawberries and such?) :mf_rosetinted:

Well, you have a coupla thou on me Suzy, and I work this forum like a full time job when it's gig season.:sweatdrop:

:lmao:

Just wanted to say that IF post count ever comes into play, it's not

going to matter to a member who has belonged here since January 2007 with

several thousand posts! :shocked:

But if you want to keep posting random pics of strawberries and other

assorted fruit, I won't stop you! :naughty:

Just wanted to say that IF post count ever comes into play, it's not

going to matter to a member who has belonged here since January 2007 with

several thousand posts! :shocked:

But if you want to keep posting random pics of strawberries and other

assorted fruit, I won't stop you! :naughty:

:punk:

All members need to have more than 30,000 posts :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:*Shouldn't have "multi-quoted" then. Just a separate post for each quote (or separate post for each word)* So at the current time, there are about 3-5 lucky MFCers with perks?

Hope he'll still be doing secret gigs in 2019 then :boxed:

I might be a fangurl granny apple by then. :naughty:

hey all !

i watched the "suprise gig" videos on youtube. i like the direction the new songs (the album ?) seem to be taking. i was "anxious" (can't find a better word, it's like curious, but a bit anxious cause not really believing in it) at how he would bring something totally new to music again. and he did. good job :) fan attitude is over for me (if it ever occured :naughty:) but i'm really happy at the feeling the preview gave me. maybe he's really good and there for a long time after all ;) ;)

I've just seen the icecream man footage. Now, I'm going to ask a very important question, which I'm sure has been on everybody's mind. Does this icecream man have a food handler's permit?

:mf_rosetinted:

Don't know, but he said he's been living out of his van for the last 6 months travelling around and enriching people's lives with free ice cream.

Also, I had ice cream injuries. Since we were the first to receive ice cream, Ice Cream Man warned us that it had just come out of a dry ice freezer and that we should wait a few minutes. I thought I waited long enough, but found out otherwise when my lip froze to my orange creamsicle, just like the boy with his tongue on the frozen pole. Didn't realize my lip was bleeding until mid-way though a conversation with John. Nice.

Edited by zoots14

I'm not bawling into my cup of tea, but I am inhaling a lot of fruit lately.

These are the strawberries I've been eating lately. Almost the size of apples.

:blink:

IMG_2504.jpg

1) Holy freakin huge strawberries. Or a really tiny banana!

2) YOU have a low post count? I've been here every day for almost a year and a half, and I still have less than a thousand. Never realized how 'quiet' I am! Of course, that doesn't count the 500 posts I've deleted. :naughty:

Don't know, but he said he's been living out of his van for the last 6 months travelling around and enriching people's lives with free ice cream.

Also, I had ice cream injuries. Since we were the first to receive ice cream, Ice Cream Man warned us that it had just come out of a dry ice freezer and that we should wait a few minutes. I thought I waited long enough, but found out otherwise when my lip froze to my orange creamsicle, just like the boy with his tongue on the frozen pole. Didn't realize my lip was bleeding until mid-way though a conversation with John. Nice.

Tee hee, I was just being a brat! I honestly wouldn't even care if he didn't wash his hands before serving me icecream. Glad you had a good time zoots! Bleeding lip and all!

For Suzy!! This was in line at the Roxy... I think it was ArtsyFartsy.

DSC03203.jpg

:wub2:Oh I like!....And they look like they have been well loved too. The hole in the toe gives it that much more character. :naughty:

Saw this Missing Eel poster in Santa Monica on our way back from the beach the day of the ice cream truck... thought it was hilarious!

:roftl:

I'm very glad that I am NOT his next-door-neighbour. :blink:

1) Holy freakin huge strawberries. Or a really tiny banana!

Oh, alright, I should admit I used the smallest banana of the bunch. And a teaspoon. But the strawberries were still ginormous and juicy and sweet.

Even after a fairly prolific week by my own standards, I still cannot match your post count Suzy.

I kept thinking I was almost at 5000 but apparently not. Maybe after the summer?? And after I have sorted out my son's issues???:blink:

Even after a fairly prolific week by my own standards, I still cannot match your post count Suzy.

I kept thinking I was almost at 5000 but apparently not. Maybe after the summer?? And after I have sorted out my son's issues???:blink:

:blink:Oh no. What's happened?

**EDIT - Oh my, I just read your Twitter updates. My son is 14 in 2 months. I'd be just as lost and perplexed if it happened to my son. Maybe lots of talking. Lots of listening. :blink:

Edited by Suzy

Saw this Missing Eel poster in Santa Monica on our way back from the beach the day of the ice cream truck... thought it was hilarious!

:roftl:

I'm very glad that I am NOT his next-door-neighbour. :blink:

Haa! No kidding. Can you imagine waking up one morning to find that thing had crawled into your bedroom?!