Tillykke med fødselsdagen du gamle :yay:

And for the rest posted recently, I think I have pretty much decided that this has become something I don't wanna be a part of :blush-anim-cl: I don't want to be MFCer anymore, I just want to be the random idiot who might buy the next album if it doesn't suck...might turn up at a random gig to hang with some random apples though :mf_rosetinted:

Tillykke med fødselsdagen du gamle :yay:

And for the rest posted recently, I think I have pretty much decided that this has become something I don't wanna be a part of :blush-anim-cl: I don't want to be MFCer anymore, I just want to be the random idiot who might buy the next album if it doesn't suck...might turn up at a random gig to hang with some random apples though :mf_rosetinted:

Oh never mind all of that! Just come and talk to us in here sometimes, for goodness sake!

Oh never mind all of that! Just come and talk to us in here sometimes, for goodness sake!

I agree with Babs. You can always just skip things like the Mika's Bodily Functions Thread (that's the first sign of the apocalypse :mf_rosetinted:) and come chat in here.

Sad... but if that's the way you feel....

I'm sure I'm going to miss your witty comments in the most unexpected threads though!:wink2:

Hope to meet you again anyway!:wub2:

I agree with Babs. You can always just skip things like the Mika's Bodily Functions Thread (that's the first sign of the apocalypse :mf_rosetinted:) and come chat in here.

Please tell me you are joking. Please tell me you just made this up right now for dramatic effect!

Please tell me you are joking. Please tell me you just made this up right now for dramatic effect!

No joke, there really is a "Mika sneeze, cough and general involuntary bodily functions thread". Greta has linked to it above. :boxed:

As for bodily functions threads and the likes - thats what apples are for!

346431798ee5d9adcbbc46a2bd15707caecad85.jpg

however - when it becomes waaay too many threads of that kind - in the absence of real news- everyone becomes fed up - and maybe it is indeed better to concentrate on smth else and retreat, but it is always great to stop by to see ppl, many of which became much more than random chatroom acquaintances....

As for bodily functions threads and the likes - thats what apples are for!

346431798ee5d9adcbbc46a2bd15707caecad85.jpg

however - when it becomes waaay too many threads of that kind - in the absence of real news- everyone becomes fed up - and maybe it is indeed better to concentrate on smth else and retreat, but it is always great to stop by to see ppl, many of which became much more than random chatroom acquaintances....

Eeek! Lurvely! :naughty:

Don't mistake for a fanwhore, but I think the new **** sounds promising! :naughty:

Edit: Wtf, why can't I write ****? What about crap then?

Hmm sounds a completely different sentence like that!

Don't mistake any of us for fanwhores, but if something is good we better say so after all the slagging off we do! :naughty:

I finally managed to "officially" leave and then the twat posts a video with a kick ass version of that damn song :shocked: Alright I'm back and officially a fangurl for a few days :wub2:

Nice to see you Kata :thumb_yello:

I don't do this restrained stuff too well!! :mf_rosetinted: