Tamagotchi names!

okayy... we all know we LOVE tamagotchis

the hours of fun they provide us with and not to mention the fun mika gets out of them.

but what do you call them??

i just thought it would be funny to see all the wierd names we give our virtual friends, and how many of us have called at least one of them mika!

Happy Naming! :roftl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also gonna start a tamagotchi owner thing... ive forgotten the name :roftl

just send me a message if you want to be in ;)

The list:

#1 - xxmika-maddo-joxx

oh cool:thumb_yello: I adore tamagotchi's!!!

right now i have 3 tama's called Mika I thought it'd be hilarious :roftl: I was in a mad mood lol :lol3:

I currently have 5 tama's one of the old old old originals from 1997 (which I actually find boring)

a version 3, version 4, version 4.5 & a familitchi

my version 4 is identical to Mika's by the way :D

does anyone have any pics of Mika & his tama?? I can't seem to find any:blink: I know i've seen them it's just locating them!

I am hoping to get a colour tama soon (when I can afford it as they are nearly £50:boxed:) and the new music star tama (I want the pink keyboard one or the black headphones one)

oh yeah you can add me to the list

names I've called my tamas

Mika (obvious one lol)

alice (of course lol)

zorro

tula

chan (short for chantelle which is my name) i have paired many times a mika tama & a chan tama & they fell in love & had babies ahhhh (I wish that'd happen in real like between the real mika & the real me)

Edited by DarkLight

Lol, great thread. I used to have 2 tamas when they were really popular (version 2 i think) like when i was 10-11. i'm 14 now, lol. so i discovered them before the mika-tama-feverspread :naughty:. one of them was named Lilly and the other was Kimi :roftl:

Lol, great thread. I used to have 2 tamas when they were really popular (version 2 i think) like when i was 10-11. i'm 14 now, lol. so i discovered them before the mika-tama-feverspread :naughty:. one of them was named Lilly and the other was Kimi :roftl:

ohh I haven't had a version 2 i'd sure like to get one though

I started buying tama's when they 1st came out in 1996 I was nearly 11 at the time i got a see through orange one!!

Over the years I've had dozens & dozens & dozens of tama's & varous different cyber pets even my great aunt loves them:punk: & she's 65

ohh I haven't had a version 2 i'd sure like to get one though

I started buying tama's when they 1st came out in 1996 I was nearly 11 at the time i got a see through orange one!!

Over the years I've had dozens & dozens & dozens of tama's & varous different cyber pets even my great aunt loves them:punk: & she's 65

Cool. My sister used to have the original ones when we lived in Argentina, but I couldnt use them cuz I was a toddler, lol. My 1st one was pale yellow with pink and blue butterflies and by 2nd one was pink with lipstick shapes and kiss marks, then when I was like 12 I grew out of them and gave them to my little cousin, now they sit in her room without battery, and Ive been thinking of buying a new one:naughty:

I have about 4 tamagotchis but im not sure which versions they are. :roftl

there all quite new and most of them are called mika :)

but they keep dying

whats the highest amount of generations anyone had got up to???

i have gotten up to about generation 5 myself I could have got further but I often end up resetting them because I want to get a mametchi (i have had a mametchi about 6 or 7 times now, he's the coolest character)

here's pics of all the different connection versions so you know what one's you have

here's a connection version 1

version1.jpg

connection version 2 (by looking at version 1 & 2 there doesn't seem to be any differences so I think the only way of telling if you have version 1 or 2 is by the games on it, I do have version 2 instructions somewhere so will post details later)

version2.jpgI would like to have a tama like that with lollipops on it

this is a version 3 (which is identical to the one I have) as you can see thy sorta have a small "ariel type thing" on top of them on the left hand side

version3.jpg

here's a version 4 (which both Mika & myself own) it took me ages to find one the exact same as Mika's!!! I could find every type of version 4 design but that one, I finally nabbed one on ebay a couple of months ago

notice the different "ariel"

version4-same-as-mikasandmine.jpg

and here's a version 4.5 this is identical to the one I had but got run over It fell out of my pocket when I was dodging a maniacal driver & sadly the tama got run over & ruined (though I was lucky it wasn't me) I am currently trying to get another the same as it was one of my fave designs (besides the "Mika" tama)

version45.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
typos

here's 3 more recent tama versions

1st is the familitchi which came out about a year or so ago

you raise 3 characters at once (the one in the picture is the same as mine)

familitchi.jpg

then back in november japan got these (the tamagotchi colour) the 1st tama with a colour screen they're only available in japan & if you want one you have to buy them online (somewhere like ebay or yesasia) they are about £50 if you include shipping prices (I want one of these but can't afford one at the moment sadly :crybaby:)

tamacolour.jpg

and here is the most recent tama it came out in the usa in mid december & europe mid january the tamagotchi music star (not a colour screen but cool nontheless & the same price as your regular tama's)

musicstar.jpg

*cries* i don't have a tamagotchi :crybaby:

but i had loads when i was little.

i don't remember all the names but i had a time when i used to name it Rikou.(it was tamagotchi with a boy and a girl)

as for the pets there were weird names: Rantzy, Crunchy and so on...well i was 8 :boxed: what do you expect? :roftl:

*cries* i don't have a tamagotchi :crybaby:

but i had loads when i was little.

i don't remember all the names but i had a time when i used to name it Rikou.(it was tamagotchi with a boy and a girl)

as for the pets there were weird names: Rantzy, Crunchy and so on...well i was 8 :boxed: what do you expect? :roftl:

oh I had loads as a kid too but back then you couldn't name them it only became possible to name them & to know if they were a boy or a girl by the time i lost interest in them

I just regained interest last year. I saw Mika with one & thought ohh I loved tama's as a kid you know what I think now I've not had one for a few years I shall get a new one & I found out they're so much better than ever before the old one's were quite boring & lame but the connection one's are great!

my great auntie has had virtual pets for years but I'm not sure if she's ever had a proper tama i think she's just had the other types of virtual pet, I myself have had both the cheap ones & the originals I must say I prefer the originals:thumb_yello:

i have gotten up to about generation 5 myself I could have got further but I often end up resetting them because I want to get a mametchi (i have had a mametchi about 6 or 7 times now, he's the coolest character)

here's pics of all the different connection versions so you know what one's you have

here's a connection version 1

version1.jpg

connection version 2 (by looking at version 1 & 2 there doesn't seem to be any differences so I think the only way of telling if you have version 1 or 2 is by the games on it, I do have version 2 instructions somewhere so will post details later)

version2.jpgI would like to have a tama like that with lollipops on it

this is a version 3 (which is identical to the one I have) as you can see thy sorta have a small "ariel type thing" on top of them on the left hand side

version3.jpg

here's a version 4 (which both Mika & myself own) it took me ages to find one the exact same as Mika's!!! I could find every type of version 4 design but that one, I finally nabbed one on ebay a couple of months ago

notice the different "ariel"

version4-same-as-mikasandmine.jpg

and here's a version 4.5 this is identical to the one I had but got run over It fell out of my pocket when I was dodging a maniacal driver & sadly the tama got run over & ruined (though I was lucky it wasn't me) I am currently trying to get another the same as it was one of my fave designs (besides the "Mika" tama)

version45.jpg

Omg! The 1st pic is the design of the conncetion 2 I had (that was my 2nd tama)

oh I had loads as a kid too but back then you couldn't name them it only became possible to name them & to know if they were a boy or a girl by the time i lost interest in them

I just regained interest last year. I saw Mika with one & thought ohh I loved tama's as a kid you know what I think now I've not had one for a few years I shall get a new one & I found out they're so much better than ever before the old one's were quite boring & lame but the connection one's are great!

my great auntie has had virtual pets for years but I'm not sure if she's ever had a proper tama i think she's just had the other types of virtual pet, I myself have had both the cheap ones & the originals I must say I prefer the originals:thumb_yello:

i never had a connection one. well i don't think they were invented back then:naughty: but i could name them. everytime i started a new pet/man i could name it :D

*dreams of a tamagotchi* nooo noo i have to study! *dreams of a mika bag* yup that's better :naughty:

Omg! The 1st pic is the design of the conncetion 2 I had (that was my 2nd tama)

yeah i thought that was the one you meant from what you described about it, it looked like it'd be the same one :punk: it's nice isn't it:punk:

yeah i thought that was the one you meant from what you described about it, it looked like it'd be the same one :punk: it's nice isn't it:punk:

Yea, my fave was the yellow one with butterflies, I'll try to find a pic online. My friend had the blue one w. the lollipops lol and he was a boy! I guess boys like lollipops too...:roftl:

Yea, my fave was the yellow one with butterflies, I'll try to find a pic online. My friend had the blue one w. the lollipops lol and he was a boy! I guess boys like lollipops too...:roftl:

ohh I really want on of those with the lollipops on it:punk: they're brilliant I'll have to keep an eye out for one on ebay that's where I eventually found the Mika tama