Favorite Gig Video

Louiza

Since we're all waiting impatiently for new tour dates I thought it'd be nice to watch great vids from past Mika gigs! So what's your fave vid? Post a link here!!!

I'll start with some of my favorite videos

Everybody's Talking Salt Lake

HMDYLM Dusseldorf

HE Brixton

Rain Amsterdam

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/netina_louiza/?action=view&current=rain.flv

Edited by Louiza

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're all waiting impatiently for new tour dates I thought it'd be nice to watch great vids from past Mika gigs! So what's your fave vid? Post a link here!!!

I'll start with some of my favorite videos

Everybody's Talking Salt Lake

HMDYLM Dusseldorf

HE Brixton

Rain Amsterdam

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/netina_louiza/?action=view&current=rain.flv

Ooohhh :wub2:. I have always loved his Everybody's Talking. His best cover IMO!! I just absolutely adore his voice in it, and the passion that he always puts in it when he sings that one.....Sometimes I find that when he does certain songs he's just going through the motions, not really 'feeling' it, but with this one he always seems to feel so much.

And he just hits every note perfectly, doing the right pitch, etc, etc... It all works. Sigh.

LOVE IT!!

(Thanks for pimping my vids btw, Louiza) :naughty:

My personal favourite one...

... because I was there and it's mine. So it's kinda exactly what I saw, which makes it precious to me.

Yes, exactly why I love my own. Because it is reminiscing what I saw on the night....Brings all the memories flooding back.

Oh guys I am SO ready for an acoustic tour!!! And I really need to hear his beautiful voice doing Everybody's Talking live, at least once :wub2:

Edited by sariflor

Ooohhh :wub2:. I have always loved his Everybody's Talking. His best cover IMO!! I just absolutely adore his voice in it, and the passion that he always puts in it when he sings that one.....Sometimes I find that when he does certain songs he's just going through the motions, not really 'feeling' it, but with this one he always seems to feel so much.

And he just hits every note perfectly, doing the right pitch, etc, etc... It all works. Sigh.

LOVE IT!!

(Thanks for pimping my vids btw, Louiza) :naughty:

Yes, exactly why I love my own. Because it is reminiscing what I saw on the night....Brings all the memories flooding back.

Oh guys I am SO ready for an acoustic tour!!! And I really need to hear his beautiful voice doing Everybody's Talking live, at least once :wub2:

Here another beautiful version of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKOqorXwVGo

I must say that I don't really like the 'recorded' one that is on the dvd, where he wears the brown shirt, as I can see a world of difference between the feeling in them.

Compare it yourselves and tell me that it's not so :naughty::

Here, not only does he sing a bit too fast for my taste, but the underlying emotion seems to lack. I see a difference between them :wink2:.