Mika gigs 2006: Pics /Videos/Reports/Press

mari62

Was it the Ibiza Rocks program or another time in Ibiza when he had a few people and ended up with lots of couples ballroom dancing?

He said that it happened at his 'first ever' Ibiza gig, in the summer of 2006, at stupid o clock in the morning, in Manumission :roftl:.

Ibiza Rocks happened in Aug 07.

It says

MIKA’s 1st showcase, Bitter End, NYC, 6.12.2005

He looks very different to my eye

Yes.. I mean I always saw those pics but thought they were from 2006 until I saw the date today :naughty:

Indeed he does!

He said that it happened at his 'first ever' Ibiza gig, in the summer of 2006, at stupid o clock in the morning, in Manumission :roftl:.

Yes, I had a feeling they were two different occasions. Are they both in the first post?

Yes, I had a feeling they were two different occasions. Are they both in the first post?

Gonna add the Manumission one.. do we know the exact date?

The other is from 2007

after MIKA’s 1st showcase, Bitter End, NYC, 2005

jodi34fn8.png

Please somebody tell me that Jerry doesn't look like the actor who plays the dad of the main character's girlie (and neighbour) in 'That 70's show' :lmfao:

He is the spitting image of him!!!! :roftl:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/gig-23352077-details/Mika/gigReview.do?reviewId=23378106

Mika

Reindeer Theatre, Old Truman Brewery

Brick Lane, E1 6QL

Stripped-down set from a rising star

By André Paine, Evening Standard 13.12.06

Mika

Sometimes he got a bit overexcited, slapping his thighs with pleasure at his own performance. However, the mournful Over My Shoulder was a surprising departure and he encored with a comical Christmas song, Holy Johnny. So while 2007 already appears to belong to Mika, his versatility as a songwriter suggests he can achieve longevity, too.

Thanks for this great article, Dani!

I especially find the bit about the thigh slapping funny, and...........What is this about Holy Johnny?

He was doing it already in 2005? I thought that he was telling us in 2007 that 'this is a new song' .... :fisch::naughty:

It says

MIKA’s 1st showcase, Bitter End, NYC, 6.12.2005

He looks very different to my eye

And his eye too, with all the guyliner :bleh::roftl: